Making her Squirt!

The
Can Someone squirt Without Knowing They Can? Like Can Everyone squirt at one point and time? I know I spurt Lmfao When I cum its alot, but I have never experienced soomething like this, Which I heard you can be trained to squirt.... Idk IM INTERESTED in learning more about it
XoXo

There is actually some technique to letting loose and really squirting. My ex couldn't when we first met but the more she read about it the more the was intrigued by it. Pretty soon she was squirting all over the place and she said they were the best orgasms she ever had.

The
There is actually some technique to letting loose and really squirting. My ex couldn't when we first met but the more she read about it the more the was intrigued by it. Pretty soon she was squirting all over the place and she said they were the best orgasms she ever had.

For real??!! I never realised there was a technique to squirting!

Had my first squirter a month ago WOW I'd never experienced anything like it...I thought she was ya know a lil' extra wet until I pulled out and I seen a stream fly right by my dick....I was like ooooooh that's why. Then I got funny and said well we better get off your couch cause I know you plan on having company one soon.

Back