Making her Squirt!

I cum From Gviving, But I guess I need to start Googling about Suirting to see whats REALLY up ? lol

When I was younger, I was so embarrassed by squirting. I thought something was wrong with me. I had always worked my muscles thruout the day so I had complete control over my body. I could have a flashback to good sex and have an orgasm.
If you knew how to HIT THE SPOT, instantly I would gush. You would tap into a Niagara Falls. Anyone can learn how to tap into a someone’s special spot if they care to take the time and release their passion.

My wife never squirted...just think, over 100 white guys including a couple of gang-bangs and never a squirting orgasm. Her first time with a black man and within a few minutes of him fucking her, she had her first multiple squirting orgasm and had so many that night, she was dehydrated. Now she treats sex like an athlete getting ready; she drinks a lot of water because she squirts every time now.

My wife is 48 and we just discovered she can squirt....happened the first time during some very vigorous multiple finger fucking....she just suddenly starting squirting as i was finger fucking....so i went with it.....i would let up for.a bit and do it again and she squirted repeatedly....the bed was soaked and she was exhausted and somewhat embarressed but i told her it was awesome and i loved it. Now i can make her squirt almost everytime if i try.

I have two friends that will not let it happen, I know they can do it. They both have large clits and very sensitive, I have them on the verge of squirting and they will fight from squirting

I have two friends that will not let it happen, I know they can do it. They both have large clits and very sensitive, I have them on the verge of squirting and they will fight from squirting

Once they do they will love it. And fucking my wife after is amazing....her pussy is such a wet mess

I love it when I do it....the thing is I don't do a stream like others, mine is a gush. It is like someone opened the flood gates and I will have the bed wet, and it will be streaming all over the guys balls.

I did gush once when a guy was eating my pussy, afterwards he told me that he had a handful of my cum and I was still gushing. Thing is I have to be very comfortable and in tune with the guy I am with for it to happen.

I love it when I do it....the thing is I don't do a stream like others, mine is a gush. It is like someone opened the flood gates and I will have the bed wet, and it will be streaming all over the guys balls.

I did gush once when a guy was eating my pussy, afterwards he told me that he had a handful of my cum and I was still gushing. Thing is I have to be very comfortable and in tune with the guy I am with for it to happen.
I gush too, no streams.

Thats pretty much how my wife does it.

Back