Make me your hotwife

Whether it is BDSM or cuckolding there are plenty or men or women who in there day to day or professional life are alpha leaders, but then want to surrender in some form in the bedroom or marriage.

When i hear Alpha cuck i think someone like that who is able to be decisive and commanding, but chooses to be beta in the particular circumstance.

For an Alpha cuck it is a choice to surrender.

Wish you best on your search but I don’t think you are going to have much luck on here. You should try some fetish sites that may help you in your local area. Unless people are willing to relocate it’s always the perfect match 10 states away lol.

Alpha cucks do exist, it’s a little more complicated in the lifestyle being a alpha cuck. I consider myself an cuckold but many guys were intimidated by me and my Dominant respectful demeanor.

Also if you want to be taken seriously get verified as a real person or most of us will just think you are another wanna be cuckold getting off on his fetish.

Wish you best on your search but I don’t think you are going to have much luck on here. You should try some fetish sites that may help you in your local area. Unless people are willing to relocate it’s always the perfect match 10 states away lol.

Alpha cucks do exist, it’s a little more complicated in the lifestyle being a alpha cuck. I consider myself an cuckold but many guys were intimidated by me and my Dominant respectful demeanor.

Also if you want to be taken seriously get verified as a real person or most of us will just think you are another wanna be cuckold getting off on his fetish.
Also, I think it could be sort of like the Nigerian Prince... send me 1000 dollars and I will release 1 million more. Too good to be true, good possibility. Not always, but I mean women certainly have their pick of the litter.

Whether it is BDSM or cuckolding there are plenty or men or women who in there day to day or professional life are alpha leaders, but then want to surrender in some form in the bedroom or marriage.

When i hear Alpha cuck i think someone like that who is able to be decisive and commanding, but chooses to be beta in the particular circumstance.

For an Alpha cuck it is a choice to surrender.

Well said about Alpha cucks.

As a paramedic I’m in an position to make decisions with peoples lives and have a dominant role to fill at work.

I’m also able to make decisions at home, pay bills and other adult responsibilities.

But sometimes I like to loose control and it was best when another man was fucking my ex wife. The guys were never abusive to me in any form since like I’ve said I do have a dominant personality and a pretty big cock. But sitting next my wife while she was taking another mans cock and squeezing my hand as she orgasmed over and over again is such a release of responsibility and knowing that I’m submitting to her pleasures as well as mine!

Weird I know lol!

yeah I've checked out a few sites, someone recommended I check out this one, took a while to be verified since I was dealing with some family stuff

Back