Make fun of me for being a cuckold loser

For the past few months I've been buying feet pics from my crush and now shes letting me buy spicer pictures too
IMG_20221021_100652_665.jpg
IMG_20230411_212440_137~2.jpg
IMG_20230411_212447_240~2.jpg
Recently tho she started talking about this guy she's into, I tried ignoring it at first and trying not to put
Too much thought into it, but then she keeps talking about him more and more, then I found out one day that
He took her virginity, something I dreamed about for years, he did like it was nothing. Then today she started talking about how much they've been fucking
And how much she would love to be his toy and sex slave. She's absolutely feral for him

For the past few months I've been buying feet pics from my crush and now shes letting me buy spicer pictures too
View attachment 6015670
View attachment 6015671
View attachment 6015672
Recently tho she started talking about this guy she's into, I tried ignoring it at first and trying not to put
Too much thought into it, but then she keeps talking about him more and more, then I found out one day that
He took her virginity, something I dreamed about for years, he did like it was nothing. Then today she started talking about how much they've been fucking
And how much she would love to be his toy and sex slave. She's absolutely feral for him
Sexy

Back