Mainstreaming interracial relationships

5) People (who are in the relationship) do not judge based on skin color but based on the partner's attributes (personality, look, etc.) and how the two match (common interests and life goals, sexual compatibility, etc.).
A fair comment, but something has made the behavir far more common. what was that, do you think?

Social barriers and integration of social networks has brought more interracial couplings together. On a college campus it's very common for black and white social circles to overlap and inevitably dating occurs. Once one member of a social group starts dating a black dude it's increasingly likely her friends will also go down that path. Friends introduce their friends to the black friends of their boyfriend/fwb and it creates a trusted introduction. There's also the excitement for young white women to push their independence and have relationships with men who were previously offlimits to them in their white communities.

As things become more "normative," they seamlessly mesh into the many stranded levels of societally accepted norms. We seem to make a big deal out of black male/white female relationships while ignoring that since the 40s, especially in the north, white male/black female relationships have been part of the fabric of society. Because of that, MANY of the BMs in the LS are NOT 100% black, but are the product of a mixed marriage. Why? Because they lived with it every day of their lives and it IS the norm for them. Additionally, the military and its fostering of a color blind merit-based structure also lends itself to relationships based upon that impossible to describe...attraction...with color considerations dropping down to fifth and sixth level importance. Mixed race relationships in the military cut across many social levels from many different tangents including the additions of hispanic/latin, oriental, black, white, etc. and the mixing of all those and more. Race, for the most part is being dismissed as an important consideration in relationships. We love who we love and that helps put inconsequental things, like race, in their proper place. YMMV.

I think that women are free to experience their fantasy. They are free to do what they enjoy. White men's testosterone levels are reduced, making them no longer performing well in bed.

Interracial sex is virtually mainstream these days. What are the reasons?

1) Pop culture

2) easing racial relations

3) generational shifts

4) Normal course of events as social barriers falL

Which do you think is the proximate cause?

I think it's all four (and maybe five if you count the addition from a contributor) but they are all intermixed. Generational shifts led to pop culture capitalizing on it, which by extension leads to easing of racial relations and general acceptance. Also, consider two points.

1) The Pill - I can't emphasize that enough! ! ! Women are now free to have fun, fun that was denied to them due to pregnancy risk. Hey, we have fantasies too you know! So with the advent of the pill and the above points, you're going to have increased interracial activity.

2) Blacks In the Middle Class - More educational opportunities are being open to Blacks. As a result, they are becoming increasingly integrated into the Middle Class. This leads to an increase of Blacks in the workplace, and by extension, more opportunities for them to interact with us girls. The more interaction, the more potential for something to happen - and point number one above allows it to happen.

So I think that you can't just nail down one cause, but have to take the entire dynamic into consideration.

Love to hear other comments!

Hugs

Donna

Yes, I like this one! Black Men who actively pursue white women are perceived as having it "going on" these days. As opposed to the old racist reactions.
Don’t forget that white Women with a younger lover (black or not) have really got it going on
Much of the ‘fake outrage’ is probably jealousy
Their peers are going home to middle aged guys, that have probably let themselves go a bit, certainly don’t deuce their wives or put the wives sexual pleasure above their own - secretly the are wondering about a return to sexual enjoyment
The older white guys feel threatened and ‘circle the wagons’ in an attempt to make this somehow socially unacceptable behaviour
I have accepted that my partner can get better sex with multiple partners compared to a guy she has become bored with

One big thing I left of is the growing number of white husbands who accecpt beta status easily and those who go further, serving and servicing too. The acceptance of pussy free life and or permanent chastity.

Most of these husbands are from a generation that got married before the normalization of Interracial. Given that they submit totally to Black Power now, I wonder if white girls would have married them back then.

The younger generation of whitebois has grown into the normalization of Interracial. Younger whitebois are being cucked both by the internet and real life, before they ever get a white girlfriend. These 20-something white girls have already given their first time to Black men and have no interest in whitebois. This is a fundamental change as a result of IR Mainstreaming.

Back