Maino's Confession on lip service

Orion Pax

Male
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
I would like to hear the thoughts of so called black men on the site. About this particular subject discussed on this podcast. Simps need not to reply or any black man that doesn't love himself. Meaning you have respect for yourself. Last I ask for the thoughts of black men. No one else needs to reply.

There is no way. That fantasy would never happen. As a apex predator I refuse to be whipped or degraded. Inexcusable

Have you checked the status of the world my brother? Black women have the second homicide rate. Who is killing them black men. We hate ourselves. And now telling black women we hate them. This what happens when you follow such men as Kevin Samuels. Black men have lost their mind. And Bowing down to their master. The white woman

Have you checked the status of the world my brother? Black women have the second homicide rate. Who is killing them black men. We hate ourselves. And now telling black women we hate them. This what happens when you follow such men as Kevin Samuels. Black men have lost their mind. And Bowing down to their master. The white woman
We are the most hunted individuals on the planet
This is what we have become. Brooklyn finest told what it is. And How it is
thats how he is. Black are losing their identity from a lack of role models.

We are the most hunted individuals on the planet

thats how he is. Black are losing their identity from a lack of role models.
Yes it starts with you. We have to want to lead again. And moderate our household. And stay way from Liberal mind state. This not our system or laws. Not even or culture segregation was the best thing that could have happen to. And most want understand that state. We were doing us. Then we wanted to be equal to everyone else. That work out just fine for us

You called yourself an Apex predator right? That would mean you ******* the strongest thing out there

Back