Magnificient black cocks

I have never had the pleasure of two but I would like to control them.
Just the pictures & thoughts turn me on... For now.
my wife usually has me involved and i often fuck her before and after, competition brings out the best. Are you a natural dominant woman who has control over the men you want. I think that most women are naturally inclined to desire control over their environment including men

nice but not as impressive as it looks , if the tip of his cock is not pointing to heav3en then he is not erect and my hands are extra large and thick cock my fingers do not fit around and in the end it all comes down to how its used

my wife usually has me involved and i often fuck her before and after, competition brings out the best. Are you a natural dominant woman who has control over the men you want. I think that most women are naturally inclined to desire control over their environment including men

I like how much thought you put into this. I like that your wife has you involved especially the before & after... Comradery!

I like the competition aspect you mention. I like men that are driven!

I have have control in all aspects of my life. In relationships or men, in general... It probably would be an analytical & lengthy answer. But you have my wheel turning!!!!!

I like how much thought you put into this. I like that your wife has you involved especially the before & after... Comradery!

I like the competition aspect you mention. I like men that are driven!

I have have control in all aspects of my life. In relationships or men, in general... It probably would be an analytical & lengthy answer. But you have my wheel turning!!!!!
I think that most women who cuckold their men are in control, they own their husband and control the bulls. Submission by the hus makes the wife very secure and cucking him is very submissive for the man. As a submissive man I desire to have my wife love and accept me and will try hard to please her. The sex with other men is a motivator for me to provide even more sexual pleasure. While I find women very attractive I prefer to have sex with ones that have an emotional bond with me

I think that most women who cuckold their men are in control, they own their husband and control the bulls. Submission by the hus makes the wife very secure and cucking him is very submissive for the man. As a submissive man I desire to have my wife love and accept me and will try hard to please her. The sex with other men is a motivator for me to provide even more sexual pleasure. While I find women very attractive I prefer to have sex with ones that have an emotional bond with me
I really like the way you think!!!
The different levels & variations of these types of relationships really intrigue me.
Before I go on, you should know I have never been in a cuckolding relationship. It is a newer interest of mine. So my opinions may be way off & definitely from outside perspective.

In my opinion, the wife does have a sense of power. She can demand things. But in my ideal set up, the cuck holds the biggest power because I would only follow his boundaries. Boundaries set the control. For example, if he limits me to not fucking when he is not present or says they can only be men we choose together (or whatever), then he has the biggest control over who I get to play with & who I do not. If he is not comfortable with being humiliated then I definitely will not cross that wish. I may really want something like his cock to touch another. I would probably try to convince & bargain for it.

In my opinion, this kind of marriage takes the utmost security, trust, love,& admiration. That kind of love is incredible! Both have to be on the same page & honest with each other. I think it would take "check ins" on how each is feeling & what direction they want to take it or stay in or back track. I think the security comes from life together outside the bedroom - not just submission of the hubby.

I think you sound like a good cuck & using other guys as motivation to please & impress her more is a great thing!!!!!
I think it is normal to be attracted & find attraction in any kind of relationship. Human nature & being with someone who understands & accepts that is a comfort that not everyone experiences because of jealousy & insecurity & lack of trust which brews unhealthy relationships. Of course, sex with a bond and love is a thousand times better than meaningless, casual sex!
Tell me more of your thoughts, @tomtomjim !

Last edited:
I really like the way you think!!!
Before I go on, you should know I have never been in a cuckolding relationship. It is a newer interest of mine. So my opinions may be way off & definitely from outside perspective.

In my opinion, the wife does have a sense of power. She can demand things. But in my ideal set up, the cuck holds the biggest power because I would only follow his boundaries. Boundaries set the control. For example, if he limits me to not fucking when he is not present or says they can only be men we choose together (or whatever), then he has the biggest control over who I get to play with & who I do not. If he is not comfortable with being humiliated then I definitely will not cross that wish. I may really want something like his cock to touch another. I would probably try to convince & bargain for it.

In my opinion, this kind of marriage takes the utmost security, trust, love,& admiration. That kind of love is incredible! Both have to be on the same page & honest with each other. I think it would take "check ins" on how each is feeling & what direction they want to take it or stay in or back track. I think the security comes from life together outside the bedroom - not just submission of the hubby.

I think you sound like a good cuck & using other guys as motivation to please & impress her more is a great thing!!!!!
I think it is normal to be attracted & find attraction in any kind of relationship. Human nature & being with someone who understands & accepts that is a comfort that not everyone experiences because of jealousy & insecurity & lack of trust which brews unhealthy relationships. Of course, sex with a bond and love is a thousand times better than meaningless, casual sex!
Tell me more of your thoughts, @tomtomjim !
we have been married for forty years and the outside sex only started after 17 years , A woman having power does not mean she will abuse it in fact the exact opposite. The wife values her husband and feels a sense of ownership and will keep care of him. I feel secure and we always agree to how things are going to happen. The poor bull on the other hand has to be content with just sex lol and some good socializing

we have been married for forty years and the outside sex only started after 17 years , A woman having power does not mean she will abuse it in fact the exact opposite. The wife values her husband and feels a sense of ownership and will keep care of him. I feel secure and we always agree to how things are going to happen. The poor bull on the other hand has to be content with just sex lol and some good socializing
Absolutely!!!!!

Back