Made for black cock

First time I watched my 5’2“ (barely) wife take a BBC every bit 2.5 times longer than mine balls deep with no problem and then arching her hips to fuck him back just as hard as he was going and seeing those black balls slapping her asshole……and hearing the moans her mouth was making and the way her body was reacting…..I knew immediately my wife was built for BBC and I felt ashamed I had kept her to myself for so many years with my 4.5” dick. It was an eyeopening experience, never in a million years did I think he would be able to go all in but he did on the second stroke. She also went wild and told me it felt so good in their deep, especially when he came. It wouldn’t be the longest cock I’d see her pussy greedily gobble up to the balls either. I asked her if it felt good deep and she said it really does, especially if theirs girth.

Guy below is about 9 1/4” long, I know for a fact as my wife had me measure him because he said he didn’t know how long he was and had never measured. Wife sucked his cock and got it good and really hard and held it so i could measure. Here it is buried deep in her pussy.

B2E508C2-80F8-485A-BB4D-2646B858E270.jpeg

Back