Ma to ri & nh the tour begins ladies send pics

Damn I'd love to watch my wife take every inch of your cock. Honestly she needs to just let the slut inside her out for a night and if your cock was an option i'm pretty sure she couldn't stop herself. I've been trying to set something up with her for too long now but when we get close to actually reaching out to a bull she might like she pulls back.

However a friend of mine whos part of a couple who did make their bbc fantasy real, told me his wife was exactly the same as mine. How he finally got her to go the distance was he first found a bbc, then met up with him and came up with a plan then he introduced him to his wife as an old friend/acquaintance and never mentioned the bbc fantasy. After hanging out a few times they set up a night out with him, his wife and the bbc, had a few drinks and whatnot and let nature take its course. He said the bbc would compliment his wife and joke around with her, then they all danced until only the bbc and wife danced together, then over the course of the night the bbc got more aggressive (blamed the ******* and whatnot if wife backed away) and they ended up at his house for a nightcap and because she thought this was all unplanned and spontaneous she went with it and had her first bbc.

So basically the point of my wall of text is if you're ever in RI and willing to roleplay a bit, hit me up (I'll try to send a pic of my wife but for now she has long dark hair with blue eyes, a medium build with DD breasts and really great legs and she can take a pounding in the bedroom). I'm 100% sure my wife wants to experience a bbc for real but planning it doesn't feel right to her and she overthink things. However I can see her being receptive to a friendly night out with a friend of mine and I know she'll respond positively to him flirting with her.

Damn I'd love to watch my wife take every inch of your cock. Honestly she needs to just let the slut inside her out for a night and if your cock was an option i'm pretty sure she couldn't stop herself. I've been trying to set something up with her for too long now but when we get close to actually reaching out to a bull she might like she pulls back.

However a friend of mine whos part of a couple who did make their bbc fantasy real, told me his wife was exactly the same as mine. How he finally got her to go the distance was he first found a bbc, then met up with him and came up with a plan then he introduced him to his wife as an old friend/acquaintance and never mentioned the bbc fantasy. After hanging out a few times they set up a night out with him, his wife and the bbc, had a few drinks and whatnot and let nature take its course. He said the bbc would compliment his wife and joke around with her, then they all danced until only the bbc and wife danced together, then over the course of the night the bbc got more aggressive (blamed the ******* and whatnot if wife backed away) and they ended up at his house for a nightcap and because she thought this was all unplanned and spontaneous she went with it and had her first bbc.

So basically the point of my wall of text is if you're ever in RI and willing to roleplay a bit, hit me up (I'll try to send a pic of my wife but for now she has long dark hair with blue eyes, a medium build with DD breasts and really great legs and she can take a pounding in the bedroom). I'm 100% sure my wife wants to experience a bbc for real but planning it doesn't feel right to her and she overthink things. However I can see her being receptive to a friendly night out with a friend of mine and I know she'll respond positively to him flirting with her.
Keep working on it and it will happen. A night out is difficult during Covid but a pleasant evening socializing is the best way to ease her into it!

Keep working on it and it will happen. A night out is difficult during Covid but a pleasant evening socializing is the best way to ease her into it!
True about covid but once things get back to something close to normal ill have to start being more adamant in my pursuit of turning my wife into a bbc slut

Back