RI chubby wife looking for bbc fun

Cpl4ova8

Couple
Real Person
From
RI, US
Married, white, thick wife in search of a bbc to play with. Located in RI or nearby.

Preferably 9+” to stretch her Kitty out and make it cum. Experience also preferred 😘
Clean. Discrete. Respectful are a must.

Pic for pic

Must be able to host or help with hotel costs for the first encounter. Looking for something on going but not necessary.

Shhh don’t tell the Mr 🤫😘

Married, white, thick wife in search of a bbc to play with. Located in RI or nearby.

Preferably 9+” to stretch her Kitty out and make it cum. Experience also preferred 😘

Pic for pic

Must be able to host or help with hotel costs for the first encounter. Looking for something on going but not necessary.

Really great profile I would love to em with you!!

Pic for pic

would love to play!!!

Pic for pic

I'm interested

Achievable, cost effective, idea and template by Yours Truly.
Invest.
You're welcome 👍🏾

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231011_143026_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231011_143026_Chrome.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 9

Pic for pic

I would love some of her

Back