m

NEW YORK CITY (NYC)Married hot Latina , petite 34 years old neglected by white husband, is looking for BBC . Her boyfriend will record the encounter (if you do not want your face shown, we will leave it out) Who is willing to to give her the time of her life on video for the husband to see after the divorce? LoL. This is 100% real. We will take care of the hotel ( which will be in Manhattan) . SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

DARK SKIN/TATTOOS PREFERRED ( not mandatory)
WE WILL EXCHANGE PICTURES
I would love to meet up

Attachments

• ADA1FFD0-CC6E-4B12-8236-71A5FA99A625.jpeg
    ADA1FFD0-CC6E-4B12-8236-71A5FA99A625.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
NEW YORK CITY (NYC)Married hot Latina , petite 34 years old neglected by white husband, is looking for BBC . Her boyfriend will record the encounter (if you do not want your face shown, we will leave it out) Who is willing to to give her the time of her life on video for the husband to see after the divorce? LoL. This is 100% real. We will take care of the hotel ( which will be in Manhattan) . SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.

Fuck
This sounds so hot!!

I'd be up to meet.

Wassup I’m interested let me know if you are too

let me know if you are still seeking?

Plz feel free to pm me anytime, ok?

I cant call this one yet boys! But this man seems to be not for real. He has been here a long time, he's a gold member, but he isnt verified at this point and claims to be married to an asian woman that has a BBC lover. But the only thing he chews my ear off about is how much he wants BBC for himself.

I know that isnt odd for the couples I have worked with, but he doesnt seem to ask me verified questions, ones that lead me to believe he has a wife or is involved at all. He doesnt want to meet me, he isnt concerned about his wife leaving him, and he doesnt seem to care if his wife and he talk about his desires. All signs point to either a fake, or just fantasy chat.

I am open to hearing from you guys, the Real Members and any of my friends, please chime in, because this profile tried to say that Im not for Real and that I am not being helpful at all. And that is crossing the line with me.

All one has to do is look and you will see that something like 75-80% of people who chat here on a regular basis are NOT verified...so I'm not sure what your point is. Also, as you yourself correctly point out, it is NOT uncommon for white cuck husbands to begin to develop BBC cravings for themselves, so again I'n not sure what your point is.

Lastly, a question to all members:
Is it not a breach of etiquette and/or common decency to air out private conversations into the public forums??

I don't know how other members feel about this issue, but I would like to believe that any private conversation I have with any other member remains private.
I also chat plenty in the public forums as well...so I obviously have no issues with some of my stuff being public.
its just that in my opinion, private chats should remain private and I think that site administrators should look into issues when members air out other members private conversations.
Or am I wrong?
I'd like to hear other member's opinions

I don't know how other members feel about this issue, but I would like to believe that any private conversation I have with any other member remains private.
I also chat plenty in the public forums as well...so I obviously have no issues with some of my stuff being public.
its just that in my opinion, private chats should remain private and I think that site administrators should look into issues when members air out other members private conversations.
Or am I wrong?
I'd like to hear other member's opinions

This isn't an airing out. You are not being open and transparent about your situation. Trying to make a deflective argument only proves my point. You are here ALONE. Not with permission or maybe even knowledge of your wife, gf, or if you have a woman. No one would judge you if you were alone, or if you had no permission. But the issue is that you are perpetuating a story that isnt 100% true. That is my only issue.

For your information, 90% of the men on this site that are interested in BBC have no intention of ever meeting a BBC. I know this because I talk to the other BBCs and we all compare notes. There are threads on this site about "has anyone actually met through B2W" and the reason for that is because most of the men on here are just here for dirty chat.

I also think that is fine. It's just more honest and transparent if you say that's what you want. I have indulged a few cuckolds with dirty chat. But if I'm in the mood, not by you trying to trick me. What you were doing was trying to engage me in a dirty chat exchange. I was trying to have a real conversation with you. That's why you got "bent" out of shape.

Airing this out was a warning to my fellow BBC's who might get tricked by you again. Now they know, you aren't here to find a BBC for your wife or gf, but just to indulge in your fantasy play. Again, that is fine, you don't need to be banned.

But if you do plan on including your wife/gf, you should get verified. I took one with my wife, not a big deal at all. In fact, she was happy to do it, because she knows that what I do is helpful to other women. Hmm. So whose integrity is up for question?

I talk to a lot of people on here, I have met some of them, not all. But every woman on this site can know that I have integrity, that im honest, that im upfront and open. They also know that if my wife is supportive, imagine what they might feel with me?

I wish you the best of luck, but you need to figure out what you want. Is this dirty chat or do you want to include your wife/gf?

This isn't an airing out. You are not being open and transparent about your situation. Trying to make a deflective argument only proves my point. You are here ALONE. Not with permission or maybe even knowledge of your wife, gf, or if you have a woman. No one would judge you if you were alone, or if you had no permission. But the issue is that you are perpetuating a story that isnt 100% true. That is my only issue.

For your information, 90% of the men on this site that are interested in BBC have no intention of ever meeting a BBC. I know this because I talk to the other BBCs and we all compare notes. There are threads on this site about "has anyone actually met through B2W" and the reason for that is because most of the men on here are just here for dirty chat.

I also think that is fine. It's just more honest and transparent if you say that's what you want. I have indulged a few cuckolds with dirty chat. But if I'm in the mood, not by you trying to trick me. What you were doing was trying to engage me in a dirty chat exchange. I was trying to have a real conversation with you. That's why you got "bent" out of shape.

Airing this out was a warning to my fellow BBC's who might get tricked by you again. Now they know, you aren't here to find a BBC for your wife or gf, but just to indulge in your fantasy play. Again, that is fine, you don't need to be banned.

But if you do plan on including your wife/gf, you should get verified. I took one with my wife, not a big deal at all. In fact, she was happy to do it, because she knows that what I do is helpful to other women. Hmm. So whose integrity is up for question?

I talk to a lot of people on here, I have met some of them, not all. But every woman on this site can know that I have integrity, that im honest, that im upfront and open. They also know that if my wife is supportive, imagine what they might feel with me?

I wish you the best of luck, but you need to figure out what you want. Is this dirty chat or do you want to include your wife/gf?
Definitely been a hassle with this guy all he wanted from me was sexual pics “to show his wife” didn’t do it and wanted to drop the whole conversation, then I seen him in other post about wanting bbc for himself not his “wife”

Definitely been a hassle with this guy all he wanted from me was sexual pics “to show his wife” didn’t do it and wanted to drop the whole conversation, then I seen him in other post about wanting bbc for himself not his “wife”

so you had the same issue with him too! Good for you.
I wish these guys would just chill a bit, you know. there is a time and place for sexting and dirty talk, but just be upfront.

Back