M-O Mary videos found on Xhamster

M-O Mary

Female
Real Person
For those that don't know me (and you newbies just getting started), here's some of my vids I found posted. When I made them they were all digital, so don't hold me responsible for the quality. My shortest video was 48 minutes, most run and hour (give or take a few minutes), I see some of these are longer so they must be compilations someone put together,,,enjoy.

Believe it or not, this first Glory Hole video is responsible for starting the whole genre on the internet,,,I didn't invent the practice (my hub introduced me to it back in '85,,,we were married a month later), but I was the first to put it on the web.

When we left Orlando they had around four Glory Hole locations,,,they had just busted PeeWee Herman in an adult theater in Miami,,,Orlando was pushing the “family friendly” crap, so they took all the doors off the video booths, started busting people dogging in the parks, and it was obvious to me that getting fucked 15 times by 11 guys in the Fairvilla XXX theater was my last hurrah in that town. Imagine my surprise when I arrived in Portland to find a dozen locations, with “escutcheons“ on the holes,,,and grab handles,,,nothing said “we approve“ to me more than that,,,I knew I found my new home.

For those that don't know me (and you newbies just getting started), here's some of my vids I found posted. When I made them they were all digital, so don't hold me responsible for the quality. My shortest video was 48 minutes, most run and hour (give or take a few minutes), I see some of these are longer so they must be compilations someone put together,,,enjoy.

Believe it or not, this first Glory Hole video is responsible for starting the whole genre on the internet,,,I didn't invent the practice (my hub introduced me to it back in '85,,,we were married a month later), but I was the first to put it on the web.

Wow! A BONAFIDE legend! Thanks for the hot videos!

Back