Lovely interracial couples ...

You're right. I keep a list of movies I've never seen. That happens to be on it. Worth the watch?
Typical western fare, with Jim Brown as the good guy in a situation heā€™s not comfortable with but struggles, the good part is the eventual sensual scene between him and Raquel Welchā€¦like with most good sensual story lines, it what it makes you think about with a hint of visuals to sell what going on in your head. But my mind always goes there during interracial scenes in Main Street media.
I wound up being misled once with a movie called ā€œWhite Mischiefā€, about English expatriates (with money of course), living a life of excess in 1940ā€™s Kenyaā€¦Greta Scacci ( in charge of the nudity), plays the cuckoldress, but despite being in Kenya, itā€™s not interracial, but itā€™s sexy as hell from the cuckoldā€™s point of viewā€¦until it isnā€™t, LOL

Last edited:
Typical western fare, with Jim Brown as the good guy in a situation heā€™s not comfortable with but struggles, the good part is the eventual sensual scene between him and Raquel Welchā€¦like with most good sensual story lines, it what it makes you think about with a hint of visuals to sell what going on in your head. But my mind always goes there during interracial scenes in Main Street media.
I wound up being misled once with a movie called ā€œWhite Mischiefā€, about English expatriates (with money of course), living a life of excess in 1940ā€™s Kenyaā€¦Greta Scacci ( in charge of the nudity), plays the cuckoldress, but despite being in Kenya, itā€™s not interracial, but itā€™s sexy as hell from the cuckoldā€™s point of viewā€¦until it isnā€™t, LOL
Great synopsis thanks....

itā€™s sexy as hell from the cuckoldā€™s point of view
And here I was under the impression I was communicating with a female...As your profile indicates.
Wow...This site is a trip šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.

Great synopsis thanks....

And here I was under the impression I was communicating with a female...As your profile indicates.
Wow...This site is a trip šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
Are you sure itā€™s the site thatā€™s a trip? Exactly what are you consuming these days? Cause I am a woman, have been all my life, my hub turned me on to this movie, and even watching it the second time his dick got hard, and trust me (as most of my videos have shown), my hubā€™s a documented cuckā€¦that doesnā€™t mean heā€˜s immune to being effected from seeing Greta Scacci nude!

P.S. You did take into consideration my status as a ā€œReal Personā€ I assume? I did that cause I went through this ******* a while ago, even though Iā€™ve been known on the web since ā€˜95 and never had to prove myself, so I went ahead and did it. Before Winston Cup dropped out of NASCAR, I could name every driver, what their number was, and what they droveā€¦back in the days of the Gatti Vs Ward trifecta I could call a boxing match ahead of the announcersā€¦however, I do only watch the SuperBowl, and I think basketball is the stupidest sport any white guy ever invented! Soā€¦considering your status is also a ā€œReal Personā€ should I assume youā€™re a white cuck sissy boi posing as a BBC? Wouldnā€™t that be a trip?

Last edited:
Back