Lovely interracial couples ...

Are you sure it’s the site that’s a trip? Exactly what are you consuming these days? Cause I am a woman, have been all my life, my hub turned me on to this movie, and even watching it the second time his dick got hard, and trust me (as most of my videos have shown), my hub’s a documented cuck…that doesn’t mean he‘s immune to being effected from seeing Greta Scacci nude!

P.S. You did take into consideration my status as a “Real Person” I assume? I did that cause I went through this ******* a while ago, even though I’ve been known on the web since ‘95 and never had to prove myself, so I went ahead and did it. Before Winston Cup dropped out of NASCAR, I could name every driver, what their number was, and what they drove…back in the days of the Gatti Vs Ward trifecta I could call a boxing match ahead of the announcers…however, I do only watch the SuperBowl, and I think basketball is the stupidest sport any white guy ever invented! So…considering your status is also a “Real Person” should I assume you’re a white cuck sissy boi posing as a BBC? Wouldn’t that be a trip?
Whoa... Easy now 🤣.

it’s sexy as hell from the cuckold’s point of view…until it isn’t, LOL
Apparently it's necessary for me to single out this statement again... You do see how this gives the impression that you're speaking about yourself "As a cuckold". We weren't talking about your husband. Then out of nowhere that's what comes out... We both had been communicating in the first person. Meaning you and I. This entire misunderstanding could have been avoided if you had said "cuckold husband's point of view".
We've had a pleasant conversation thus far. I would prefer it stay that way. No harm no foul okay 👍🏽👌🏽?
So…considering your status is also a “Real Person” should I assume you’re a white cuck sissy boi posing as a BBC? Wouldn’t that be a trip?
I understand the motivations for someone claiming to be female when they aren't. Ostensibly to attract the attention of Black men.
What would be the motivation for a white cuck sissy boi to pretend to be a Black male? Kinda a non sequitur huh? But then again so much of this site is 🤔.
Your designation as a female certainly doesn't prevent your husband from interacting on your account if he has access. It's possible...Right? My girlfriend and former member "Lolamaze" has access to my account. There have been occasions that she has used it to comment on here. Mostly that only occurs in Dms when females get "too sexually aggressive" with me😜. By the way the only thing I consumed thus far was air😆. That's about to change in about 15 minutes though🥴.
Have a great weekend 😉.

Last edited:
Whoa... Easy now 🤣.

Apparently it's necessary for me to single out this statement again... You do see how this gives the impression that you're speaking about yourself "As a cuckold". We weren't talking about your husband. Then out of nowhere that's what comes out... We both had been communicating in the first person. Meaning you and I. This entire misunderstanding could have been avoided if you had said "cuckold husband's point of view".
We've had a pleasant conversation thus far. I would prefer it stay that way. There have been a number of context/syntax/grammar issues that don't clearly represent your meaning... Except for this post I'm responding to now 😂.
I'm well aware that texting can be an unreliable communication form. It's not difficult to be misunderstood... So no harm no foul okay 👍🏽👌🏽?

I understand the motivations for someone claiming to be female when they aren't. Ostensibly to attract the attention of Black men.
What would be the motivation for a white cuck sissy boi to pretend to be a Black male? Kinda a non sequitur huh? But then again so much of this site is 🤔.
Your designation as a female certainly doesn't prevent your husband from interacting on your account if he has access. Not that that's happens. But it's possible...Right? My girlfriend and former member "Lolamaze" has access to my account. There have been occasions that she has used it to comment on here. Mostly that only occurs in Dms when females get "too sexually aggressive" with me😜. By the way the only thing I consumed thus far was air😆. That's about to change in about 15 minutes though🥴.
Have a great weekend 😉.
Okay, okay, point taken…my hub turned me on to that movie and I was merely pointing out (this being a predominately interracial site), that even though it took place in Kenya, the cuckolding was between white people and no blacks were involved, yet the cuckolding as it was still sparked my hubs interest. There’s no doubt if we were sitting across from each having the same exact conversation, my sex not being a question, you’d have taken my statement for how it was intended. I apologize for the instantaneous flip of the switch, but in my defense, you could’ve asked for clarification, I got the impression that you felt you had discovered some truth and were acting accordingly. So…to put it in your words “no harm no foul”. Again, in my defense, here’s some background to help you with my state of mind. Years ago when I was putting my videos out there, it goes without saying I had to deal with bootleggers on a daily basis, more often than not this meant sellers of copies of my videos, which not only undercut my sales, but since they were usually copies of copies the quality was very poor, thus harming the reputation of my product. This really irked me because I spent thousands of dollars to keep my product as good as possible, when I was selling in VHS format I purchased three “Go Video” duping decks that kept resolution loss at zero, my cameras were all digital Sony’s, I edited my video on a $3,400 Sony Vaio Video Studio, and used it to make digital masters for the copies that I sold. Then one day I joined Sucky Wanda‘s…upon reading a post regarding people posting copyrighted material and how they could just do it, I responded that he was misleading them and they could suffer greatly, having already brought down four separate sites stating Playboy vs Frennen, a site owner who merely let people post and thought he wasn’t responsible for what they posted. I pointed all this out to the poster in hopes of showing him and others how misleading his info was. I immediately got a response from Wanda telling my “not to start any of my crap here” (apparently my reputation proceeded me), thus began a six year war, at first she banned me, upon informing her that I had become aware of her brow beating me and my product (and decided to accuse me of being a man), she received a letter from my attorney, informing her on several levels that the lawsuits she would be facing If I didn’t have access to her site so it could be monitored, would have me living in her house. I maintained my membership and access till the site finally went down six years later! I hope this explanation is sufficient to help you understand my “Quick Draw McGraw” attitude to the position you took and we can just go back to being fellow connoisseurs of this particular genre? Peace,,,

P.S. I too consume tons of air…fortunately mine is saturated with THC, so I do occasionally wind up with a case of the “stupids”…LOL

Last edited:
Okay, okay, point taken…my hub turned me on to that movie and I was merely pointing out (this being a predominately interracial site), that even though it took place in Kenya, the cuckolding was between white people and no blacks were involved, yet the cuckolding as it was still sparked my hubs interest. There’s no doubt if we were sitting across from each having the same exact conversation, my sex not being a question, you’d have taken my statement for how it was intended. I apologize for the instantaneous flip of the switch, but in my defense, you could’ve asked for clarification, I got the impression that you felt you had discovered some truth and were acting accordingly. So…to put it in your words “no harm no foul”. Again, in my defense, here’s some background to help you with my state of mind. Years ago when I was putting my videos out there, it goes without saying I had to deal with bootleggers on a daily basis, more often than not this meant sellers of copies of my videos, which not only undercut my sales, but since they were usually copies of copies the quality was very poor, thus harming the reputation of my product. This really irked me because I spent thousands of dollars to keep my product as good as possible, when I was selling in VHS format I purchased three “Go Video” duping decks that kept resolution loss at zero, my cameras were all digital Sony’s, I edited my video on a $3,400 Sony Vaio Video Studio, and used it to make digital masters for the copies that I sold. Then one day I joined Sucky Wanda‘s…upon reading a post regarding people posting copyrighted material and how they could just do it, I responded that he was misleading them and they could suffer greatly, having already brought down four separate sites stating Playboy vs Frennen, a site owner who merely let people post and thought he wasn’t responsible for what they posted. I pointed all this out to the poster in hopes of showing him and others how misleading his info was. I immediately got a response from Wanda telling my “not to start any of my crap here” (apparently my reputation proceeded me), thus began a six year war, at first she banned me, upon informing her that I had become aware of her brow beating me and my product (and decided to accuse me of being a man), she received a letter from my attorney, informing her on several levels that the lawsuits she would be facing If I didn’t have access to her site so it could be monitored, would have me living in her house. I maintained my membership and access till the site finally went down six years later! I hope this explanation is sufficient to help you understand my “Quick Draw McGraw” attitude to the position you took and we can just go back to being fellow connoisseurs of this particular genre? Peace,,,
👍🏽😉👌🏽

I don't have to tell anyone here, because you already know that there's nothing more beautiful than
observing a a a black male satisfying the sexual needs of a white female.
Oh fuck that was so good. That lucky mature slut gets a great seeing to from a young Black Stud. He probably wasn't even born when she married her husband and now her young Bull is giving her the best fucking she's ever had. She does still look desirable for her age and should be proud that she is so worthy of receiving the pounding he is giving her culminating in his seeding of her warm receptive pussy which he now owns.
:blackheart: :qos:🔥:qos::blackheart:

Back