Love to see wives ride BBC

A beautiful cuckoldress and a historian, you're the complete package Mary.
Thanx,,,you don’t spend 23 years in this lifestyle and not know a few things, LOL. Once I started with it and found out it had a special name separate from swinging I delved into it and soaked it all up like a sponge, and then watched the internet go crazy trying to redefine it, people talking about being cuckolded by their dau9hter, people writing me and asking me to cuck them, and me having to explain it to people every time. Oh sure, we can play act at being husband and wife, but when it comes down to it your just in a room watching a woman who means nothing to you get screwed, that’s more voyeurism than cuckoldry,,,you have to be in a relationship, married or a significant other, otherwise it “can’t hurt so good”,,,if you understand that last term, then you know what cuckoldry is.

Thanx,,,you don’t spend 23 years in this lifestyle and not know a few things, LOL. Once I started with it and found out it had a special name separate from swinging I delved into it and soaked it all up like a sponge, and then watched the internet go crazy trying to redefine it, people talking about being cuckolded by their dau9hter, people writing me and asking me to cuck them, and me having to explain it to people every time. Oh sure, we can play act at being husband and wife, but when it comes down to it your just in a room watching a woman who means nothing to you get screwed, that’s more voyeurism than cuckoldry,,,you have to be in a relationship, married or a significant other, otherwise it “can’t hurt so good”,,,if you understand that last term, then you know what cuckoldry is.
So eloquently said.

Back