Love to see wives ride BBC

Discussion in 'Interracial Sex Photos' started by TheUBM, Dec 31, 2015.

1. TheUBM

TheUBM Well-Known Member Gold Member

I love to see white wives & gf's ridding BBC. Please add your favorite wives and gf's ridding BBC pics.

[​IMG]

#1 TheUBM, Dec 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. TheUBM

This is my all time favorite interracial sex picture. She is perfect. Hair done, glasses, perfect fits, a little pouch. And the look on her face says she is in heaven.

[​IMG]

3. TheUBM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few more of my favorites. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

4. LATINAWIFE

LATINAWIFE Well-Known Member Gold Member

5. TheUBM

Very nice!

6. TheUBM

7. TheUBM

From all the red on your little white gf's body, I'd say she's having multiple orgasams. And since you can't make her cum like that, I'd say she's not your little white gf anymore. He owns her pussy now.

[​IMG]

#7 TheUBM, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  8. TheUBM

Looks like your wife is pretty pleased with herself. Making you a cuckold and all. Now just sit there and jerk that little winnie like a good boy.

[​IMG]

9. LATINAWIFE

LATINAWIFE Well-Known Member Gold Member

10. TheUBM

Working it reverse cowgirl. I like it!

11. TheUBM

After so many years of fucking your little penis, your wife never thought sex could be this good. You realize this is probably the first time she's cum with a dick in her pussy. You could only get her off eating pussy. Looks like that's all you'll be doing now.

[​IMG]

12. TheUBM

Thanks for all the likes folks. Here's a few more wives ridding years of bad sex with their husbands out of their minds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. TheUBM

Your gf already couldn't feel your little dicklet in her pussy anymore, so out pitty she let you fuck her asshole. After tonight you know you probably won't be getting much of that anymore either.

[​IMG]

#13 TheUBM, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
  14. TheUBM

Your wife's never had this look on her face while ridding your little dicklet. You know now her pussy is his and you're a cuckold.

[​IMG]

15. TheUBM

You realize at this moment you are to weak to ever hold your wife up like this for the amount of time her lover has. Which by your count is 10 minutes already. How long will this go on you wonder & how many more times will she tell him he's so much better than you?

[​IMG]

16. TheUBM

You've had the video camera set up for awhile now and you've been walking around the room snapping pics. It's all been fun and games up until now. Then, your wife tells you to put the camera down and have a talk with her. She whispers to you, "I'm his now. Thank you so much for talking me into this. You'll be a good cuckold. You'll raise our baby and everything. I know you will, because he's cumming in me right now. " Right now you're just happy her hair is hiding tears.

[​IMG]

#16 TheUBM, Jan 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  17. TheUBM

Your gf never worked this hard ridding your little dick . . . back when she still let you fuck her.

[​IMG]

18. rock

rock Well-Known Member

US
    My wife Phyliss riding her black lovers

CBD13.JPG Ontop.jpg Bent.jpg t2.jpg

19. TheUBM

You can see by where your wife's hand is, her bull is touching her in places you never could.

[​IMG]

20. TheUBM

It's only the second hour of her first night with a BBC and you're wondering how long it'll be before you're sleeping on that air mattress.

[​IMG]