Love to see wives ride BBC

Love that natural look of desire and amazement of pleasure!
Yeah,,,at first you imagine a woman who‘s been with maybe 3 to 5 men and married the 6th one 18 years ago, and has just discovered the joys of black sexing, her inner cave woman came out (the one who subconsciously engages her primal brain and is swept up in the need to breed), and the demure housewife her husband knew disappears completely (at least for the duration of time that her lover is there),,,and then you see the condom and the entire scenario goes out the window,,,now it’s just a middle aged woman riding a dildo with a black man attached to it, nowhere near as hot as it first was!

Thats until her primal being becomes her motivation to accomplish that desired satisfaction. Then the games move forward to real life and she reaches orgasms with every thrust deep inside her as they both release a heavy load of hot lava love lotion!

Thats until her primal being becomes her motivation to accomplish that desired satisfaction. Then the games move forward to real life and she reaches orgasms with every thrust deep inside her as they both release a heavy load of hot lava love lotion!
The only thing that turns me on more than a good old fashioned bare back cream pie is if the woman is so overcome with that desire that she either tells him to take the condom off, or she rips it off herself. Or if the bull tells her he has to have her bare and she agrees to it, especially if it right in front of the husband who suggested the condom in the first place,,,now relegated to pleading and hoping the bull pulls out,,,which of course he doesn’t, and the wife’s not only cool with it, but wants him to do it over and over, and it’s no surprise when he does,,,that’s how you own another man’s pussy! since I never used a condom, my bulls didn’t have to worry, once they got in it they knew it was theirs for the duration.

I like that! Your pussy would have to be mine from the start just by the looks of your profile! There could be no barriers between our desires, wants and needs! And those cravings would be like an inferno!

I like that! Your pussy would have to be mine from the start just by the looks of your profile! There could be no barriers between our desires, wants and needs! And those cravings would be like an inferno!
Not to be a tease (what with being retired and all), but if you search my name, even on this site, I’ve posted a lot of pictures, most are screen captures from my videos, just saying since there’s more on this site than just my profile pic.

Yeah,,,at first you imagine a woman who‘s been with maybe 3 to 5 men and married the 6th one 18 years ago, and has just discovered the joys of black sexing, her inner cave woman came out (the one who subconsciously engages her primal brain and is swept up in the need to breed), and the demure housewife her husband knew disappears completely (at least for the duration of time that her lover is there),,,and then you see the condom and the entire scenario goes out the window,,,now it’s just a middle aged woman riding a dildo with a black man attached to it, nowhere near as hot as it first was!
You're right, the condom does detract from the purpose of cuckolding.

You're right, the condom does detract from the purpose of cuckolding.
It actually negates cuckolding,,,without cumming inside the wife it’s just everyday cheating. Back in the day (before DNA testing), inheritance, and sometimes kingdoms, relied on the fact that there wasn’t a possibility of cuckolding,,,that’s why everyone involved was usually visited by the axman. These days (especially in this genre), you don’t need a test if the ch1ld is black,,,LOL

It actually negates cuckolding,,,without cumming inside the wife it’s just everyday cheating. Back in the day (before DNA testing), inheritance, and sometimes kingdoms, relied on the fact that there wasn’t a possibility of cuckolding,,,that’s why everyone involved was usually visited by the axman. These days (especially in this genre), you don’t need a test if the ch1ld is black,,,LOL
A beautiful cuckoldress and a historian, you're the complete package Mary.

Back