Love to see wives ride BBC

You can't see your gf's face right now, but you know she's working that big cock hard.
436_1000.jpg

Your gf let her bull have her ass on the first night too. The way he opened her pussy up and made her cum like never before you're not surprised, but you were hoping there'd be something left for you. The way she's cumming right now she'd probably let him have anything else he wanted to.

221_1000.jpg

Your wife's bulls great cock is already slick with her cum. The only thing you hear for a few minutes is the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other. Then your wife screams out, "Oh Fuck I'm Cumming! I'm Really Cumming! This is Great! I always had to fake it with him."

750_1000.jpg

417_1000.jpg

Your new bride said she had a surprise for you in your wedding night. These two bulls were it. She quickly informed you that you're a cuckold for the rest of your marriage. When you threaten to get an annulment, her bulls beat you up and take pictures of you sucking their cocks. They'll post them on Facebook if you try to leave. They hand you a video camera and tell you to start, so they can post the vid of them fucking your wife on B2W.net.

Last edited:
Back