Lounges in Northwest Houston

Are there any cocktail lounges in the Northwest area of Houston where an older couple would be welcome? Wife
is very interested in getting to play with a BBC. Martinis and More in Spring was mentioned in another post but
was wondering if one is located in the NW sector.

Are there any cocktail lounges in the Northwest area of Houston where an older couple would be welcome? Wife
is very interested in getting to play with a BBC. Martinis and More in Spring was mentioned in another post but
was wondering if one is located in the NW sector.

Any luck in finding hangout spots

We are in North Houston. As far as lifestyle spots go, I’ve had some luck playing at Collette of 1960 and 45. I haven’t heard of Martinis and More, I would be down to do some recon for you ?

Fro lifestyle clubs in the Houston area. see the other thread in this category specifically about lifestyle clubs in Houston. TMZ closed last year after being open for over 12 years. As the couple above mentioned, Colette on FM 1960 near I-45 north. There is also a lifestyle club called The Pendulum Club in northwest Houston just off of Hwy 290 and it is owned by a woman. There are regular cocktail lounges and clubs all over the Houston area and I am sure there are some in the northwest area too, but I don't know of any there.

Fro lifestyle clubs in the Houston area. see the other thread in this category specifically about lifestyle clubs in Houston. TMZ closed last year after being open for over 12 years. As the couple above mentioned, Colette on FM 1960 near I-45 north. There is also a lifestyle club called The Pendulum Club in northwest Houston just off of Hwy 290 and it is owned by a woman. There are regular cocktail lounges and clubs all over the Houston area and I am sure there are some in the northwest area too, but I don't know of any there.
I live near The Pendulum club. Might check it out.

Colette's is extremely expensive from a cover and cost of ice, etc. point of view. Where ice and mixers were free at TMZ, Colette's seems to nickel and dime you on everything. Feel sometimes if they could charge you for the air in the club, they would. From a practical point of view, it seems as if there are few, if any, SBMs in Colette's on Thursday or Friday evenings. Additionally, where TMZ's members seemed to be from a broad cross section of LS play, Colette's seems to be geared more to the young...read mid-30s and lower. Pendulum Club is great if you're looking for bisexual experiences for the lady of the couple. In fact, that's their big selling point on their website..."a club for women made by women." Their wristband system is cutesy...but it doesn't address those who are there for an IR encounter.

Colette's is extremely expensive from a cover and cost of ice, etc. point of view. Where ice and mixers were free at TMZ, Colette's seems to nickel and dime you on everything. Feel sometimes if they could charge you for the air in the club, they would. From a practical point of view, it seems as if there are few, if any, SBMs in Colette's on Thursday or Friday evenings. Additionally, where TMZ's members seemed to be from a broad cross section of LS play, Colette's seems to be geared more to the young...read mid-30s and lower. Pendulum Club is great if you're looking for bisexual experiences for the lady of the couple. In fact, that's their big selling point on their website..."a club for women made by women." Their wristband system is cutesy...but it doesn't address those who are there for an IR encounter.
Thanks for the input on this. That was actually very helpful!

Back