Louisville KY Couple Seeking Dominant BBC for Saturday, 6/10/23

ContractK

Couple
Real Person
From
KY, US
I'm Sam, my girlfriend is Pam, and we have decided we would like to have a dominant black man take her pussy from me on the night of June 10th. That Saturday we will be getting a hotel room in Louisville.

I am bi, and Pam really gets turned on watching me suck her bull, so if you are comfortable with that you are a perfect fit, however it is not a requirement and all boundaries will be respected. Our other interests also include bulls that like to taunt their cuck, heavy cummers, and bulls that enjoy making a cuck clean up. Pam biggest turn on is dominance. The more comfortable you are asserting over her, the more she will help you show me how much better you please her than I do.

Attachments

• IMG_20220905_160323.jpg
    IMG_20220905_160323.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 173
  • received_520359809986509.jpeg
    received_520359809986509.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_20230204_173934.jpg
    IMG_20230204_173934.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 177
  • received_2136940349837036.jpeg
    received_2136940349837036.jpeg
    415.7 KB · Views: 161
I'm Sam, my girlfriend is Pam, and we have decided we would like to have a dominant black man take her pussy from me on the night of June 10th. That Saturday we will be getting a hotel room in Louisville.

I am bi, and Pam really gets turned on watching me suck her bull, so if you are comfortable with that you are a perfect fit, however it is not a requirement and all boundaries will be respected. Our other interests also include bulls that like to taunt their cuck, heavy cummers, and bulls that enjoy making a cuck clean up. Pam biggest turn on is dominance. The more comfortable you are asserting over her, the more she will help you show me how much better you please her than I do.
Please keep us posted!

Pam’s hot

Sounds hot, but how can someone take her pussy from you, if you are looking for some one, and offering it? Doesn't quite make sense, but okay. She is sexy by the way.

Bbc bull located in louisville ky. I'm free that weekend. Would love to link up with yall.

Back