Louisville Couple Seeking Dominant BBC

ContractK

Couple
Real Person
From
KY, US
I'm Sam, my gf is Pam, and we are both seeking a long-term cuckold relationship with a dominant black bull. Our ideal bull is a man who lives in Louisville that has experience cuckolding and would enjoy moving in on a white couple's relationship and imposing his will sexually. Pam enjoys a well endowed black man that knows how to take charge of her. She is absolutely a pleaser, loves to give oral, and rides like a champ from on top.

I personally would like to find her a bull that enjoys taunting a cuck. Heavy cummers and bulls that specifically like making a cuck clean up are the perfect kind of match for our kinky desires.

Attachments

• IMG_20221010_070707.jpg
    IMG_20221010_070707.jpg
    827.8 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_20220916_153142.jpg
    IMG_20220916_153142.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_20220911_213216.jpg
    IMG_20220911_213216.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_20220902_153752.jpg
    IMG_20220902_153752.jpg
    518.9 KB · Views: 241
I'm Sam, my gf is Pam, and we are both seeking a long-term cuckold relationship with a dominant black bull. Our ideal bull is a man who lives in Louisville that has experience cuckolding and would enjoy moving in on a white couple's relationship and imposing his will sexually. Pam enjoys a well endowed black man that knows how to take charge of her. She is absolutely a pleaser, loves to give oral, and rides like a champ from on top.

I personally would like to find her a bull that enjoys taunting a cuck. Heavy cummers and bulls that specifically like making a cuck clean up are the perfect kind of match for our kinky desires.
Dam nice pics sexy

Hey guys, Pam and I are still searching to find her a regular black boyfriend :). We've reached out to everyone that we have an interest in so far and we know our right bull is out there ❤️

We have tried things with a couple bulls but we are back again and still hoping to find the right bull for us longterm :). We would like an experienced BBC that wants to own his very own white cuck couple long-term. We're here ready to submit to you once you find us, Sir ☺️

We have tried things with a couple bulls but we are back again and still hoping to find the right bull for us longterm :). We would like an experienced BBC that wants to own his very own white cuck couple long-term. We're here ready to submit to you once you find us, Sir ☺️
Let's chat

We are still looking for the right BBC bull to own us everyone. Please reach out if you think you could be the right man to take over :)

Back