Louisville Hotwife

please be close to Louisville KY
I was wondering what's going on in Louisville these days! My wife & I lived there for a few years and loved it ... Derby week, Churchill Downs, etc. We use to frequent a restaurant/bar off I-64 called KT's ... sadly I heard it got bought out and turned into another kind of restaurant. Have you been there? What's the name of the new restaurant?
Mac

I was wondering what's going on in Louisville these days! My wife & I lived there for a few years and loved it ... Derby week, Churchill Downs, etc. We use to frequent a restaurant/bar off I-64 called KT's ... sadly I heard it got bought out and turned into another kind of restaurant. Have you been there? What's the name of the new restaurant?
Mac
Le' Moo! I miss KT's.

Looking to play with a or some BBC studs real soon. Message me so we can start a dialogue.
please be close to Louisville KY
Hey sexy lady @Hotwifecc hopefully one of these Dudes will swing by and handle your tall and delicious curvy Ass ASAP 💦. I still haven't forgotten our initial talks. Fellas, this is one fyne ass woman! I was damn near inclined to take a special trip to Kentucky myself 😈

bbbbbbbbbb-jpg.3398334

Back