Losing Hope...

Lndncuck

Male
From
UK
So I've been searching for some time now. I've had two cuck based relationships in the past that were happy and fulfilling.

I'm starting to lose hope that I'll ever get that again. It's tough but it may be time to accept that fact. Most people I've talked to have been fun but just not interested in any commitment.

Anyone feel the same? Or got any words of encouragement?

the females I get with seem to be with me till a bull desires to take them full time. I live with a man just now. My last girl friend Told me she was moving in with the guy I introduced her to from my work. I’m searching also but have found just Serving a man is fullfilling

I'm London too, I think you just have to get out on the dating scene and be open and honest from the start otherwise you're wasting both your time. See it as a positive as a cuck once you've actually found someone you should embrace it more than any other non-cuckold and show your partner why we are the best sort of partners.

Thanks for the advice there. That's kind of what I'm doing while also searching on here and Feeld etc. Gotta put the effort in!

Back