Loose BBC Size Queens and Proud

My wife has an extremely loose pussy, (was even looser towards the end of her pregnancy) I absolutely love/d it, she was a little self conscious about it when we first me, mainly a little embarrassed about the size of her toys and didn't want to show me initially, but when I showed her my cock sleeves and small condoms, and that I loved loose slutty women, she realised it was nothing to be embarrassed of. (although i've asked her to get out show our bull her toys, but she still won't show him her really big bbc ones).

Since then, she's always been quite proud of her ability to take huge toys, and we enjoy the extremely loose fit/ lack of size compatibility we both share with each other.

HEW-17.jpgHW-16.jpgHW-16.jpg

My pussy was very tight when we started cuckolding. It’s noticably looser now that I’ve had bbc for 3 straight years. If I continue to do that (and possibly use progressively larger dildos) I’m hoping that one day mine can be loose like these! I already can’t feel Josh that well, so if I really get looser it will take some massive cocks to get the job done. Lol (my bulls are 9.5 and 10 inches)

Back