NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
I love getting my dick sucked for hours. Look how she came over and sucked my dick 3 times before going home to her jaws sore and stomach and teeth full of my black cum. I came so hard the first time it shoot loads down her throat. She just swallow and kept sucking to get that second nut out. The third nut she had to really work for. I need a women to please me with her mouth and throat until I can’t take no more.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    48.4 MB
I love getting my dick sucked for hours. Look how she came over and sucked my dick 3 times before going home to her jaws sore and stomach and teeth full of my black cum. I came so hard the first time it shoot loads down her throat. She just swallow and kept sucking to get that second nut out. The third nut she had to really work for. I need a women to please me with her mouth and throat until I can’t take no more.
Wife loved this video!! Need another fan?

will suck your dick.

ME TooSue.jpg

Attachments

• Barbie# copy.jpg
    Barbie# copy.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 63
Luv it

Back