Looking to use up my vacation days at work...

Chicagoblackm36

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
Good morning Chicagoans. I’m looking to use some of my vacation days from work to come spend the day with a special lady or couple in the area. Serious inquires only please. Medium build, clean, professional. Slightly muscular and seeeking single clean lady or couple with heterosexual male.

All the best to you and thanks for taking the time to read.

Good morning Chicagoans. I’m looking to use some of my vacation days from work to come spend the day with a special lady or couple in the area. Serious inquires only please. Medium build, clean, professional. Slightly muscular and seeeking single clean lady or couple with heterosexual male.

All the best to you and thanks for taking the time to read.

We're about 7 hours north of Chicago - but Nancy would be happy to make you glad you made the trip. Stay over with us if you'd like. Get in touch. PM for details or my phone so we can text.

Slim for the QoS VERY HotWife Nancy

We're about 7 hours north of Chicago - but Nancy would be happy to make you glad you made the trip. Stay over with us if you'd like. Get in touch. PM for details or my phone so we can text.

Slim for the QoS VERY HotWife Nancy
Thank you, very much. This is Ed here. I hope all is well. I’m in Kane county and work in the loop. Can you tell me a little about you two? I would love to learn more as well as share.

Back