looking to speak with other UK cuckold Couples

Richard and Jane

Couple
From
UK
We have been into the cuckold scene for over 10 years and had lots of kinky sexy fun with our playmates both BBCs and other cuckold couples and singles however, we would really like to speak to you and swap stories and maybe see if we can learn from you and expand our horizons, please drop us a line and let's swap numbers ?

Looking forward to hearing from new kinky friends!

Richard and Jane

We have been into the cuckold scene for over 10 years and had lots of kinky sexy fun with our playmates both BBCs and other cuckold couples and singles however, we would really like to speak to you and swap stories and maybe see if we can learn from you and expand our horizons, please drop us a line and let's swap numbers ?

Looking forward to hearing from new kinky friends!

Richard and Jane
Would love to hear some of your stories sometime 😉

Hi thank you for your message .liverpool couple hear 42 wife 52 hubby.she straight loves black cock and black guys.iam a sissy cuckold. Enjoy watching wife being pleasured .Getting dressed up in sexy underwear watching and riding a black dildo wanking etc.is my side of partnership
Will suck take cock also enjoy cleaning up after guy.also lite humiliation about my little cock very stimulating telling me how much my wife loves your cock because iam no good I enjoy anyway if ever fancy chat see what happens after lockdown just get back hope you do .we are happy to travel or accommodate you overnight .

What you like doing hubby sissy wife bbc lover hubby bi takes and sucking cock wife crazy for huge cock iam only tiny

Back