Looking to meet... nyc, new Jersey, philadelphia or surrounding areas; for January 15, 16 and/or 17.

Hooking up ain't hard.
Some people just make it hard.
Plenty of quality bulls on this site.
Literally a network of verified bulls.
Like, seriously... A website FULL of verified hung bulls.
It's like walking into a rodeo, walking past the bullpen, and saying "where are all the bulls?" 🤔 🤷🏽‍♂️
Imagine going to Pamplona in July ... Damn near getting trampled... And asking someone "have you seen any Bulls? "
And yet it just seems like the bull ya pick is for some reason the one that takes a wrong turn on the way to trample you, and never makes it to the stadium right??? 😕
Mike... it’s all good... trust me we totally understand satire, sarcasm and humor... we find the humor in all of it.. and again it’s our situation that hasn’t changed... and to be honest it’s not that serious, this is fun, it’s not real life... i know you’re real mike, if i was personally attracted to you, it would have happened already... it is what it is, we would never rush or skip safety for this..
I find a man that i like on here, see if he’s verified, kik, go over details, verify we are both real, then it’s up to them to get their end done and we make the reservations and everything else...
But somewhere in that last phase, the week building up to the date.
the bull takes that wrong turn and doesn’t end up at the stadium... get it?
the end.😂😂😂

nah hes right, this ******* is comical....any woman who wants to pay for my dick is welcome....i even got a 20% off coupon that comes taped to my balls
James that’s great!!!! You know a woman that wants to pay you???? Get it big boyyyyyy!!!!! 💋

And yet it just seems like the bull ya pick is for some reason the one that takes a wrong turn on the way to trample you, and never makes it to the stadium right??? 😕
Mike... it’s all good... trust me we totally understand satire, sarcasm and humor... we find the humor in all of it.. and again it’s our situation that hasn’t changed... and to be honest it’s not that serious, this is fun, it’s not real life... i know you’re real mike, if i was personally attracted to you, it would have happened already... it is what it is, we would never rush or skip safety for this..
I find a man that i like on here, see if he’s verified, kik, go over details, verify we are both real, then it’s up to them to get their end done and we make the reservations and everything else...
But somewhere in that last phase, the week building up to the date.
the bull takes that wrong turn and doesn’t end up at the stadium... get it?
the end.😂😂😂
Maybe some of these 'bulls' are running in the WRONG DIRECTION 🤣

but I know of at least FIVE verified guys here in your area. Keep trying.
Us real Bulls tend to stay busy 😉

i dont have any sour grapes....but i do have a lil sumthin for u here
You do know that i don’t mean to hurt anyone’s feelings right? That’s the last thing i want...
This is an overall pretty friendly community type thing...
I don’t like the fakes, but i guess that’s everywhere...
Some are clever enough to be verified in here and get to kik only to then waste your time, which in itself is another level of bullshit...
If people read the first post, some wouldn’t even fit, or if they kept track of people they already burnt or didnt click they wouldn’t either... or if they aren’t verified they wouldn’t...
That’s all that has happened with some, there are no hard feelings coming from this way... just waiting to get the eye of one of the ones I’m eyeing that’s it, basically... but yes i do see some of the humor... and thank you for providing the comic relief to help...

Oh, it all started on Jan 9th with your first post! 😅
Your... 200mi tri State Bull radius and laundry list of requirements. That just sounds so much Drama Queen 👑
Then all the shootdowns and 'near misses'.... In a 3 DAY WINDOW??

you couldn't write a better script lol
Because i know what and who i want... end of... no drama, just politely saying no thanks.
i give some men a chance and have said what has happened...
Sorry about my “laundry list.”
The tough part is the safety issue for me... but yeah, i get it.

Because i know what and who i want... end of... no drama, just politely saying no thanks.
i give some men a chance and have said what has happened...
Sorry about my “laundry list.”
The tough part is the safety issue for me... but yeah, i get it.
Hey no doubt do YOU.

******* is still funny tho 😅
I'm just looking and reading like "DAMN. How hard can it be???" 🤔 😂

Hey no doubt do YOU.

******* is still funny tho 😅
I'm just looking and reading like "DAMN. How hard can it be???" 🤔 😂
I’m agreeing w you.
You know why it’s baffling for you...
Bc if YOU wanted to meet with someone, you would make the little effort that is asked by said party..
you’re real, check... that’s actually the hard part 😂😂😂
Then safety, boom. Done. the rest is timing and we take care of the financial end.
That’s why it’s baffling.
I’m w ya...

I’m agreeing w you.
You know why it’s baffling for you...
Bc if YOU wanted to meet with someone, you would make the little effort that is asked by said party..
you’re real, check... that’s actually the hard part 😂😂😂
Then safety, boom. Done. the rest is timing and we take care of the financial end.
That’s why it’s baffling.
I’m w ya...
I might be SPOILED 🤷🏽‍♂️
I don't have to work Too hard to meet women (damn sure not THIS HARD 😅)
... most send me a message after watching my videos.

I just tell them upfront, day and time and place. Plus I 'Double Book' like a mofo 😅
Of all fails text your FWB... "heyyy you ☺️"

See, this is WHYYYYY its important to have a Steady Ready friend you can rely on 😉

I hate trying to meet New Pussy. Ain't nobody got time for these Reality TV Games 🚫

I might be SPOILED 🤷🏽‍♂️
I don't have to work Too hard to meet women (damn sure not THIS HARD 😅)
... most send me a message after watching my videos.

I just tell them upfront, day and time and place. Plus I 'Double Book' like a mofo 😅
Of all fails text your FWB... "heyyy you ☺️"

See, this is WHYYYYY its important to have a Steady Ready friend you can rely on 😉

I hate trying to meet New Pussy. Ain't nobody got time for these Reality TV Games 🚫
Loud and clear.

yea man i aint got time for any kinda games myself.....i can get pussy easier than this out with regular women in real life....the only thing is that covid has messed up all the clubs, bars etc.. so its def different now, but not so different that id have to fill out a job application form for it
James you’re really putting yourself through the ringer here!!!!
Take it easy on yourself man... 💋
I can’t remember even handing you the application... 🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂
I’m just fuckin w ya...
Save some pussy for the rest of the guys James.... don’t let covid keep ya down 😘

Back