Looking to experience first BBC in NYC

Nycpl22

Couple
Gold Member
In shape Vixen/Stag 36yo couple looking for her first BBC. We have been experienced in the lifestyle for 9 years but never pulled the trigger on BBC. Wife is looking to change that. Please be in shape, hung (obviously), and able to hold an actual conversation.

Attachments

• IMG_4841.JPG
    IMG_4841.JPG
    469.8 KB · Views: 273
  • IMG_E0080.JPG
    IMG_E0080.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 272
In shape Vixen/Stag 36yo couple looking for her first BBC. We have been experienced in the lifestyle for 9 years but never pulled the trigger on BBC. Wife is looking to change that. Please be in shape, hung (obviously), and able to hold an actual conversation.
Very Beautiful

Picture 2 is nice, I have a video you might like

I’m interested

I'm a 10in bbc in the NYC area get back let's chat and see if we can make it happen

sooooo damn sexy

Back