Plenty of babymaking batter in my pussy
Black cock or dark-colored cock
A dick at least or longer than 7 inches length x 2 inches girth at rest
Cums at least or more than 3 times in one fuck
He pays for our first meet, preferably in a motel/hotel
Breeding talk 50% with breeding action 50%
Bareback, raw dick in my fertile (non birth control) pussy
Cum in my pussy when I go to bed and cum in my pussy when I wake up
Photos of the finished babymaking batter in, around, and leaking out of my pussy (shots can be together in one or separate shots). Various positions of photos are spread eagle, ass up, side lying ******* position, prone with ass slightly lifted to highlight the creamed pussy. More as they come to mind, since I do not know all the positions.
A video of my breeding session(s)
My face stays out of the shots and video

Potential interest in becoming a bbc breeding slut. Pics and video..
Interest in being sexy arm candy for a black or dark-colored man to take me out to a swanky nightclub. Me dressed in 3 in heels and a short dress. Bra yes. No panties negotiable. It turns me on to tease other men with my toned legs and 36C tits.
Potential interest in being a weekend breeding whore.
I am more than happy to clarify any questions anyone has, at all. No question is off the table. The more we talk, the more you'll understand my truest desires. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello,

Hope a strong black bull reads this in hopes to get an actionable response. I am a hotwife that is only satisfied by black cock/bbc and bbc cum. BBC fills my pussy and myself up deep inside. I have an ongoing fetish to be black bred and have black babies for a black bull. Or several if the response comes through. My husband is okay with this; in fact, it's the only way he told me to be fucked. I love it when my black bull tells me I am going to have his black baby, to accept his sperm, and that my pussy is his to seed. It gets me excited and turned on. Dad bods and muscle bods are okay. I also think it would be amazing to ring in the new year with 12 black sperm; one for each month of the year. I want ongoing relations with my black bull and am open to being his black bred girlfriend. Hopefully, he can share me with his friends. I am asian, 36C tits, a shaved pussy, live in the Jacksonville/Sneads Ferry NC area, and am honest with this request. I am not into anal, sucking off a hairy black cock, and women. I am available the weekdays and weekends. Look forward to hearing from you. ~hotwife
Send a pic

Hello,

Hope a strong black bull reads this in hopes to get an actionable response. I am a hotwife that is only satisfied by black cock/bbc and bbc cum. BBC fills my pussy and myself up deep inside. I have an ongoing fetish to be black bred and have black babies for a black bull. Or several if the response comes through. My husband is okay with this; in fact, it's the only way he told me to be fucked. I love it when my black bull tells me I am going to have his black baby, to accept his sperm, and that my pussy is his to seed. It gets me excited and turned on. Dad bods and muscle bods are okay. I also think it would be amazing to ring in the new year with 12 black sperm; one for each month of the year. I want ongoing relations with my black bull and am open to being his black bred girlfriend. Hopefully, he can share me with his friends. I am asian, 36C tits, a shaved pussy, live in the Jacksonville/Sneads Ferry NC area, and am honest with this request. I am not into anal, sucking off a hairy black cock, and women. I am available the weekdays and weekends. Look forward to hearing from you. ~hotwife

Attachments

• 458952535_43290.9358756.35215469.square.jpg
    458952535_43290.9358756.35215469.square.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 310
What I DO NOT want-
White dick
A dick shorter/less than 7 inches length x 2 inches girth at rest
Cums less than 3 times in one fuck
Will make me pay for our first meet
All breeding talk and no breeding action
No anal
No fingers in my pussy
No sucking on a hairy dick
No women

What I DO want-
I want to make a baby
Photos of the finished babymaking batter in, around, and leaking out of my pussy (shots can be together in one or separate shots). Various positions of photos are spread eagle, ass up, side lying ******* position, prone with ass slightly lifted to highlight the creamed pussy. More as they come to mind, since I do not know all the positions.

Interest in being sexy arm candy for a black or dark-colored man to take me out to a swanky nightclub. Me dressed in 3 in heels and a short dress. Bra yes. No panties negotiable. It turns me on to tease other men with my toned legs and 36C tits.
I am more than happy to clarify any questions anyone has, at all. No question is off the table. The more we talk, the more you'll understand my truest desires. Thank you.
Wussup

What I DO NOT want-
White dick
A dick shorter/less than 7 inches length x 2 inches girth at rest
Cums less than 3 times in one fuck
Will make me pay for our first meet
All breeding talk and no breeding action
No anal
No fingers in my pussy
No sucking on a hairy dick
No women

What I DO want-
I want to make a baby

Hey sexy I like to have some fun with you

Back