Mischievous G

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
Young couple looking to have some fun, located in the west suburbs of Chicago. We’re 420 friendly, mostly vaccinated, and disease free. Ideally, you’d be over 5’8’’ and 8”+ and interested in a potential FWB situation. We can’t host for the next two months, but we would be open to meeting at either a hotel or elsewhere.

Attachments

• 7C27B1EC-D4AD-401C-92C8-1BDD0463DA7E.jpeg
    7C27B1EC-D4AD-401C-92C8-1BDD0463DA7E.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 539
  • B1BB2D89-184E-4EC3-B219-A51058BDD701.jpeg
    B1BB2D89-184E-4EC3-B219-A51058BDD701.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 543
Young couple looking to have some fun, located in the west suburbs of Chicago. We’re 420 friendly, mostly vaccinated, and disease free. Ideally, you’d be over 5’8’’ and 8”+ and interested in a potential FWB situation. We can’t host for the next two months, but we would be open to meeting at either a hotel or elsewhere.
@Mischievous G I'll love to get to know you guys better. I'm willing to travel and I stay in the surrounding areas of the west suburbs. Hmu

Check pms

I'm down

Damn....she's a hottie!

I have to say im 69 and 7 1/2 still considered a great fuck. Can we talk

Back