Looking for Young, Muscular, Educated BBC Bull in Saint Louis, MO

Mercury

Couple
Wife had many experiences with BBCs when she was a teenager and in her twenties ... Finally convinced her to try it again with a BBC ... You have to be PATIENT, RESPECTFUL and FOLLOW OUR RULES...

You have to be comfortable with Husband in the room taking pics and videos.

You have to agree that in the first introductory meeting you might only get a Blow Job.

You must be able to start a conversation and maintain it for a while.

Wife had many experiences with BBCs when she was a teenager and in her twenties ... Finally convinced her to try it again with a BBC ... You have to be PATIENT, RESPECTFUL and FOLLOW OUR RULES...

You have to agree that in the first introductory meeting you might only get a Blow Job.

Love that ass

I’m about a 3 hour drive over in Indiana. Aside from location I got everything else you’re asking for. Young, smart, big cock, and can hold a conversation. Shoot me a message if you’re interested!

We live in the area. Have several options.

love this picture of passionate fucking
2043776-2aebf3ff788e152ba6ae605219aaefdf.jpg

Back