Looking for WI Bi BBC

Sexxxylexy

Couple
Real Person
My boyfriend and I are looking for a bi bbc to come over and fuck. We have never had a 3sum before but are really wanting to. I need my pussy to get stretched out infront of him and I also want to watch him suck cock. My pussy will probably squirt on his face and your cock just from watching that alone. If your down and can prove you are real hit us up!

My boyfriend and I are looking for a bi bbc to come over and fuck. We have never had a 3sum before but are really wanting to. I need my pussy to get stretched out infront of him and I also want to watch him suck cock. My pussy will probably squirt on his face and your cock just from watching that alone. If your down and can prove you are real hit us up!
I am down

I am down
When you want to come

Back