Looking for the hottest white ass on b2w...

....So I know this has been a veryyyyyy long time coming but finally can announce SEVEN lucky and well deserved winners of
'BLACK PASSIONS BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK AWARD'.

There have been some amazing BBC rising entries over the past 6 months and are still a few more fine ass booties I have my eye on here to award and will be updating in due course.

Ladies , please do keep your entries coming in, and please note, preference is given to verified members.

Well done to these 7 lucky ladies! Feel free to post up on your profile and show off that 'booty for black' with pride. :qos:

Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 13.05.46.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 13.03.04.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 13.02.31.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 13.04.52.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-13 at 13.04.13.png

Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 13.03.49.png
Screen Shot 2018-10-13 at 13.05.16.png

....So I know this has been a veryyyyyy long time coming but finally can announce SEVEN lucky and well deserved winners of
'BLACK PASSIONS BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK AWARD'.

There have been some amazing BBC rising entries over the past 6 months and are still a few more fine ass booties I have my eye on here to award and will be updating in due course.

Ladies , please do keep your entries coming in, and please note, preference is given to verified members.

Well done to these 7 lucky ladies! Feel free to post up on your profile and show off that 'booty for black' with pride. :qos:

Well done, BP. Must give a nomination to @ChloeassBBC for this fine competition.

** UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2017 **

Due to the high popularity of this thread since I started it at the beginning of the year (and rightly so ! ) I have had many BBC-hardening additions, with some stunning white-BBC-loving booties being posted up. With that said, I can now reveal that we stepping up a notch!

With some design help from a talented willing cuck boi, I will now be rewarding..... (Drum roll please...)

'BLACK PASSIONS - BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK AWARD'

booty-fr-black-award-jpg.1448453

The above award will be superimposed onto the selected womans photo and sent to you via the site for you to honour and show off with pride . It will be based on what I as an experienced black , white booty loving bull consider the best peachiest, tastiest, most fuckable, built for black PAWG ass.

I do stress, it will not be given out lightly (...and ladies if you want to earn it even better ; )
However, I do plan to try and do this every month or so.

I know there are many fine white ass ladies already posted in the thread and I certainly know my TOP 5, however to get the ball rolling on this I will be presenting the FIRST AWARD to one lucky lady this weekend. I will consider all the entries in the thread so far but am giving you ladies a chance to post those sexy white asses up here to be considered. If you don't get the award this time , keep them coming as I will be doing this once a month as mentioned.
Remember you got to be ' in it - to win it ' !

I will be very fair with all entries, but preference will be given to verified members of the site or with whom I know are real or have chatted to on a more personal level.

Now come show that booty off and prove to me you have 'THE BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK' :qos:

Attachments

• IMG_2959.JPG
    IMG_2959.JPG
    629.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3025.JPG
    IMG_3025.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3143.JPG
    IMG_3143.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3145.JPG
    IMG_3145.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3147.JPG
    IMG_3147.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 44
** UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2017 **

Due to the high popularity of this thread since I started it at the beginning of the year (and rightly so ! ) I have had many BBC-hardening additions, with some stunning white-BBC-loving booties being posted up. With that said, I can now reveal that we stepping up a notch!

With some design help from a talented willing cuck boi, I will now be rewarding..... (Drum roll please...)

'BLACK PASSIONS - BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK AWARD'

booty-fr-black-award-jpg.1448453

The above award will be superimposed onto the selected womans photo and sent to you via the site for you to honour and show off with pride . It will be based on what I as an experienced black , white booty loving bull consider the best peachiest, tastiest, most fuckable, built for black PAWG ass.

I do stress, it will not be given out lightly (...and ladies if you want to earn it even better ; )
However, I do plan to try and do this every month or so.

I know there are many fine white ass ladies already posted in the thread and I certainly know my TOP 5, however to get the ball rolling on this I will be presenting the FIRST AWARD to one lucky lady this weekend. I will consider all the entries in the thread so far but am giving you ladies a chance to post those sexy white asses up here to be considered. If you don't get the award this time , keep them coming as I will be doing this once a month as mentioned.
Remember you got to be ' in it - to win it ' !

I will be very fair with all entries, but preference will be given to verified members of the site or with whom I know are real or have chatted to on a more personal level.

Now come show that booty off and prove to me you have 'THE BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK' :qos:
LoranLovebite6.jpgMy wifes ass with hickey given to her by her BBC boyfriend 10 months ago.

Last edited:
Please login or become a member to view
Mmmmm love that ass baby.

Back