Looking for the hottest white ass on b2w...

Due to the high popularity of this thread since I started it at the beginning of the year (and rightly so ! ) I have had many BBC-hardening additions, with some stunning white-BBC-loving booties being posted up. With that said, I can now reveal that we stepping up a notch!

With some design help from a talented willing cuck boi, I will now be rewarding..... (Drum roll please...)

'BLACK PASSIONS - BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK AWARD'

BOOTY FR BLACK AWARD.jpg

The above award will be superimposed onto the selected womans photo and sent to you via the site for you to honour and show off with pride . It will be based on what I as an experienced black , white booty loving bull consider the best peachiest, tastiest, most fuckable, built for black PAWG ass.

I do stress, it will not be given out lightly (...and ladies if you want to earn it even better ; )
However, I do plan to try and do this every month or so.

I know there are many fine white ass ladies already posted in the thread and I certainly know my TOP 5, however to get the ball rolling on this I will be presenting the FIRST AWARD to one lucky lady this weekend. I will consider all the entries in the thread so far but am giving you ladies a chance to post those sexy white asses up here to be considered. If you don't get the award this time , keep them coming as I will be doing this once a month as mentioned. Remember you got to be ' in it - to win it ' !

I will be very fair with all entries, but preference will be given to verified members of the site or with whom I know are real or have chatted to on a more personal level.

Now come show that booty off and prove to me you have 'THE BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK' :qos:

Last edited:
Following on from my last post and after much debate and going through every beautiful white booty that has been entered into this over the past 9 months I am very proud to reveal the first winner of 'BLACK PASSIONS - BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK' ! ...

I will say not only on this thread but on B2W itself there are some very stunning women with some built for black behinds, and have looked at each entry but based this on what I personally class as the 'best booty for black' as an alpha dom black bull. I have also given preference as mentioned to verified members (im not awarding it to someone that may in fact not be that someone or their booty) and from couples I know are real and have spoken to.

Therefore after much debate, I am honouring the first award to a woman (from a couple) I have spoken to frequently, know are real and have also shown their commitment to black men as well as a true hot wife with a fantastic succulent, fuckable ass as I hope you will all agree and what this is all about!

...Drum roll...

....The first winner of 'BLACK PASSIONS BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK' ! ... goes to HOTWIFE BRAZIL

BESTBOOTYFORBLACKAWARD (HotwifeBrazil).jpg

I am sure you agree she is certainly a winner in this catagory and considering her shapely cheeks in her tiny thong almost reflect the booties in the award itself , plus balanced by her queen of spades symbol in respect to us black men - she really had to be first out of all the entries.

As mentioned this isnt the end of this and will be awarding this to women every month here, so keep your entries coming in on the thread and keep showing off those amazing white bootys for black.

Following on from my last post and after much debate and going through every beautiful white booty that has been entered into this over the past 9 months I am very proud to reveal the first winner of 'BLACK PASSIONS - BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK' ! ...

I will say not only on this thread but on B2W itself there are some very stunning women with some built for black behinds, and have looked at each entry but based this on what I personally class as the 'best booty for black' as an alpha dom black bull. I have also given preference as mentioned to verified members (im not awarding it to someone that may in fact not be that someone or their booty) and from couples I know are real and have spoken to.

Therefore after much debate, I am honouring the first award to a woman (from a couple) I have spoken to frequently, know are real and have also shown their commitment to black men as well as a true hot wife with a fantastic succulent, fuckable ass as I hope you will all agree and what this is all about!

...Drum roll...

....The first winner of 'BLACK PASSIONS BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK' ! ... goes to HOTWIFE BRAZIL

View attachment 1454174

I am sure you agree she is certainly a winner in this catagory and considering her shapely cheeks in her tiny thong almost reflect the booties in the award itself , plus balanced by her queen of spades symbol in respect to us black men - she really had to be first out of all the entries.

As mentioned this isnt the end of this and will be awarding this to women every month here, so keep your entries coming in on the thread and keep showing off those amazing white bootys for black.
100% Agreed and Congrats

...Drum roll...

View attachment 1454174

We would very much like to thank Black Passion for the honour of giving us this award! We also believe as a couple that her ass is not only fantastic but is also made for BBC and their pleasure and we want to offer it to blacks to enjoy! Black passion we thank you again so much for offically making her ass for blacks and for you.

** UPDATED SEPTEMBER 2017 **

Due to the high popularity of this thread since I started it at the beginning of the year (and rightly so ! ) I have had many BBC-hardening additions, with some stunning white-BBC-loving booties being posted up. With that said, I can now reveal that we stepping up a notch!

With some design help from a talented willing cuck boi, I will now be rewarding..... (Drum roll please...)

'BLACK PASSIONS - BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK AWARD'

booty-fr-black-award-jpg.1448453

The above award will be superimposed onto the selected womans photo and sent to you via the site for you to honour and show off with pride . It will be based on what I as an experienced black , white booty loving bull consider the best peachiest, tastiest, most fuckable, built for black PAWG ass.

I do stress, it will not be given out lightly (...and ladies if you want to earn it even better ; )
However, I do plan to try and do this every month or so.

I know there are many fine white ass ladies already posted in the thread and I certainly know my TOP 5, however to get the ball rolling on this I will be presenting the FIRST AWARD to one lucky lady this weekend. I will consider all the entries in the thread so far but am giving you ladies a chance to post those sexy white asses up here to be considered. If you don't get the award this time , keep them coming as I will be doing this once a month as mentioned.
Remember you got to be ' in it - to win it ' !

I will be very fair with all entries, but preference will be given to verified members of the site or with whom I know are real or have chatted to on a more personal level.

Now come show that booty off and prove to me you have 'THE BEST BOOTY FOR BLACK' :qos:

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 50
Back