Looking for that open minded woman

I'm a successful white male that lives in the DC area that wants to start a relationship with a woman that enjoys being shared with others. I live in an area that has a very high concentration of Black bulls and would like to explore the combination of hot girlfriend & BBC. I'm open to sharing more information if needed.

One of my favorite BBC's lives in the DC area. I was scheduled to see him in April....until...well...you know....sigh.

Dee

Hi Dee,
Let me know when you're able to come out this way, I'd like the chance to talk with you and your husband. Hell, even invite your favorite BBC so we can all head out for a *******.

Hi Dee,
How is your weekend going? Do you think you'll be out this way in the near future? It would be cool to start a conversation and see where it leads. Get your favorite BBC involved.

Hey @HotwifeDee
I’m sorry to hear that your scheduled appointment fell thru. Much like @DC Connection I’m from the dc area right near Alexandria of you still plan out coming out here anytime soon. I would love to be your back up so you won’t have to go without again. pm me let’s chat and let get to know each other.

Back