Looking for someone

My gf had her first bbc and loved it, watch the video! Shes been on this forum and loves the slut training stories of a dom taking a wife for a weekend and passing her to friends and strangers. She wants to be used and broken in. Loves rough sex, hard spanking, chocking, and not being in control. Always being submissive and obedient to her master. Looking for someone or a group to host her and help her live her fantasy of being a bbc whore for a weekend. DM her your plans for her and i will let her pick who he wants to dominate and train her. Any takers?
She can take her pick...

IMG_7655.JPG

She's red hot :love:

My gf had her first bbc and loved it, watch the video! Shes been on this forum and loves the slut training stories of a dom taking a wife for a weekend and passing her to friends and strangers. She wants to be used and broken in. Loves rough sex, hard spanking, chocking, and not being in control. Always being submissive and obedient to her master. Looking for someone or a group to host her and help her live her fantasy of being a bbc whore for a weekend. DM her your plans for her and i will let her pick who he wants to dominate and train her. Any takers?
I think this might work really well in a few months, once the vaccine is more readily available. I think trying to train women with other men is a bit too risky at the moment. I have done slut trainings before, its a lot of fun. If you have questions about how it works, logistics, etc, feel free to message me.

Let me get back to you on this. PM me maybe?

Send me your wife. I’ll send you back a trained whore.

Hey beautiful how are ? ready for some BBC get ur pretty lil pussy beat up Sore good pain

Way to do your homework. Love how these unverified profiles always seem to have something too good to be true.

@mikelarson8787 If you want to be taken seriously, get verified.
Thank you I appreciate the recognition. We do in a world full of fantasy and just because I am OK with my personal pretty fetishes and kinks being in the public arena doesn’t mean everyone is. Sometimes it’s a guy behind a computer jerking off to the idea of me banging a woman in his life. Not my place to judge but def don’t want to participate it can be helped. I also hate how a lot of America associates black men who are very open with your sexuality as Unintelligent and ignorant. Just because I enjoy fucking their wives/gf aggressively and In public as well as being fluent in the AAVE does not diminish my intellectual capacity by any means.

Back