Looking for some decent guys to be FWB's in the Phoenix area.

I'm a married woman with blonde hair and average shape, looking to meet a few guys on here in person not to trade photos and not to bang the first night. This is a marathon not a sprint, long term relationship that we can have fun and not be pressured.
Anyone out there?

I'm happy for those that can post photos and not have any repercussions, however due to my profession I am not open to "verify" I'm real, I can and will be happy to meet in person at a public place and prove that I'm 100, but since when did asking to meet a few guys need to verify when we can actually meet up in person instead of just online chatting about it, I mean I understand the logistics of your site, but I'm not here to brag about what I do or who I am just wanted to see if anyone was close to my area that wanted to meet a real woman and frankly I think the verification is a little obsolete, anyone can get a woman to pose with a sign and say its their wife. All that being said if you anyone wants to hang out or maybe get some BBQ at Bobby Q's on Dunlop and 17, let me know we like the food there and plenty of other places to meet up like that, to get to know each other. If this offends anyone my apologizes but we have swung many times for over 2 decades we are fit active people that hike, bike, paddleboard, buggy ride in desert, and just have fun, but this isn't our first rodeo.

I'm a married woman with blonde hair and average shape, looking to meet a few guys on here in person not to trade photos and not to bang the first night. This is a marathon not a sprint, long term relationship that we can have fun and not be pressured.
Anyone out there?
Im in the east valley

What part of the valley are you in? I’m located in the east valley queen creek area.

Back