Looking for Sexy BBC (CO, NV, TX, CA, FL, ??)

RileyJacobs

Female
Real Person
From
CO, US
EDIT: Currently going to hold off trying to meet up with people that aren't verified creators due to the fact that 75% of the guys that I schedule meets with flake out on me and leave me hanging with no one to film with. I truly hate to be one of those girls who limit themselves to professional creators, as I really like making amateur content and meeting up with fans, but it costs alot of money to travel, get a location, and schedule things just to be stood up. The guys that have followed thru have been great, you know who you are, and thank you so much for the good times!!!

💋 Riley

IMG_0044.jpeg

Last edited:
EDIT: Currently going to hold off trying to meet up with people that aren't verified creators due to the fact that 75% of the guys that I schedule meets with flake out on me and leave me hanging with no one to film with. I truly hate to be one of those girls who limit themselves to professional creators, as I really like making amateur content and meeting up with fans, but it costs alot of money to travel, get a location, and schedule things just to be stood up. The guys that have followed thru have been great, you know who you are, and thank you so much for the good times!!!

💋 Riley

View attachment 5368007
I'm available on weekends in socal.

💋 Riley

View attachment 5368007
Va???

Back