Looking for real cuckold relationship in San Diego

MNI09

Male
From
CA, US
Hey what's up everyone, i'm looking for an open minded and sex positive lady/qos interested in a strong long term cuckold relationship. I want to find someone that is open minded enough that we can eventually start a bull bred family with
I'm 100% committed and serious and i want to raise them like my own l've always been interested in becoming a dad and this would be my dream situation.
I'm open minded to people of all ethnicities and shapes/sizes and my ideal age to meet would be 19-29 but I'm open minded, I'm Latino age 25, 5'7 I like going on hikes and traveling and visiting museums, I'm a navy vet, also love smoking up too, I have my own apartment and currently live in San Diego California and I'm willing to help the right person relocate. And sorry but I'm not interested in chatting with any single guys or couples right now.

Hey what's up everyone, i'm looking for an open minded and sex positive lady/qos interested in a strong long term cuckold relationship. I want to find someone that is open minded enough that we can eventually start a bull bred family with
I'm 100% committed and serious and i want to raise them like my own l've always been interested in becoming a dad and this would be my dream situation.
I'm open minded to people of all ethnicities and shapes/sizes and my ideal age to meet would be 19-29 but I'm open minded, I'm Latino age 25, 5'7 I like going on hikes and traveling and visiting museums, I'm a navy vet, also love smoking up too, I have my own apartment and currently live in San Diego California and I'm willing to help the right person relocate. And sorry but I'm not interested in chatting with any single guys or couples right now.
I know a girl

good luck man.

Im in phx - been trying to find a single cuckold in my area to train and help meet a woman that he can marry and I can breed.

That sounds awesome! Do you know any women over there that are down? It’s only a 6 hr drive
I know women that would like to meet a beta/cuckold.
I can't promise that they would want to marry you and relocate to you.
I think thats putting the cart before the horse
But I do know women that want to meet a beta/cuckold that would enjoy watching them get fucked by me and also go on dates, etc.

Wow! I may be a kind of unique cuck.. I’m 7”, prob on the less girthy side tho. How hung are you? I understand even 8” and thick is life changinly better. 3 of my 5 gfs cheated on me with bbc lol so I know my place. Also I’m pretty attractive, not like the out of shape cucks you usually see. I’d want to for sure to have a hot chick cucking me

Wow! I may be a kind of unique cuck.. I’m 7”, prob on the less girthy side tho. How hung are you? I understand even 8” and thick is life changinly better. 3 of my 5 gfs cheated on me with bbc lol so I know my place. Also I’m pretty attractive, not like the out of shape cucks you usually see. I’d want to for sure to have a hot chick cucking me
I know a Goddess in Portland who trains cuckolds. I have developed real close relationships with a couple of those betas over the years. I tend to get along best with good looking cucks. to be quite honest with you - if I knew a younger cuckold in the Phx area - we would make a powerful team meeting women.

I would create their tinder profile - and ive done this before, but they will get so many matches and dates - more than they know what to do with. I helped an older cuckold get 4 first dates in 7 days after I changed his tinder profile. The problem is that after he met the 2nd woman on a date - he confessed to me that he was overwhelmed with all the work and effort he was required to put in.

What a lot of cuckolds dont realize is that women need attention. Most cucks think its all about sex - but women are not chasing after sex. Women want men that pay attention to them and show effort. So thats what cuckolds need to do. I dont have the time to give the amount of attention that women want.

I just have too much going on - so thats why I wish I had a cuckold best friend in Phx - so he could date a girl - and I can fuck her.

The woman is happy because she gets her attention needs met by him - and then her sexual needs met by me.
Happy Life!

Plus it’s just natural that bbc should be impregnating many women and I should be taking care of one woman and her needs

Plus it’s just natural that bbc should be impregnating many women and I should be taking care of one woman and her needs
I think you kind of skipped over what I was saying.

What I said is that YOU (the cuckold) need to put in time and effort to give women attention.
So my suggestion is to stop worrying about sex - I got that covered.

I dont get a sense that you can handle dating a woman. So maybe you want to highlight what makes you a good date? or boyfriend?

I mean you claim to want to be a cuckold - but where's the relationship part??

But I said you should be fucking the women and I should be taking care of them as in a boyfriend, not sexually. I hope that clarifies

But I said you should be fucking the women and I should be taking care of them as in a boyfriend, not sexually. I hope that clarifies
Here's what you should do.

Why not list off all the things a great boyfriend should do.

by just saying "I take care of her needs" doesnt mean anything. What exactly would you do for a woman?

Every gf is more than a bet friend, someone you can talk to about anything provide enough trust and comfort she can ask me about anything. A good bf should also be a protector, and once you know her well enough, a provider too. A good relationship is opening up our hearts to one another. I’m a great bf

Every gf is more than a bet friend, someone you can talk to about anything provide enough trust and comfort she can ask me about anything. A good bf should also be a protector, and once you know her well enough, a provider too. A good relationship is opening up our hearts to one another. I’m a great bf
what do u provide?
how much time do you have to devote to her?
how often will you see her?
what kind of things will you do for her to make her life easier??

I’d see her often as I could if she lived in phx i could do once a week. I provide love, time, effort, she will get my respect, loyalty, honesty, trustworthiness, reliability, communication, shared values, understanding, and support.

I’d see her often as I could if she lived in phx i could do once a week. I provide love, time, effort, she will get my respect, loyalty, honesty, trustworthiness, reliability, communication, shared values, understanding, and support.
ty for answering the question - I could see that you "caught yourself" which im impressed by

you wanted to write - "ill see her as often as I could."
Which is an example of a non-answer.
And a lot of beta men do this all the time. They give an answer thats a non-answer
But you corrected yourself and said - "I can see her once a week"

Congrats! Thats the start to becoming a beta.

Women don't care about your fancy ideas. They have their own.
What they want to know is REALITY...
what are you going to do?
How specifically can you improve my life?

So we have step one done
-- You will see a girl once a week.

Great....what's next?
I'm hoping you can see from how I broke this down that the rest of your answer was also a non-answer
"I provide time, effort..."
really??

you just said you can see her once a week - that's not a lot of time.
So what time are you referring to then?
And where's the effort?

If you want women to notice you - then you need to start communicating the background details.
How much effort is it for you to see a girl once a week?
When you start showing the background effort - women start to take notice.
And thats because 99% of guys are fat, lazy and dumb.

And women are honestly sick and tired of it.
I dont blame them at all.
Im pretty sick and tired of it too.

Men are lost in the land of make believe, where fantasies are more important than real life.

Dont make the same mistake. You deserve to be happy too, but if you lock yourself into a tower of fantasies, then you will never experience anything in real life

The time I was referring to is talking on the phone alot the rest of the week, and the effort will be shown driving 6 hours one way for her and 6 back is a day a day gone out of a 7 day week

The time I was referring to is talking on the phone alot the rest of the week, and the effort will be shown driving 6 hours one way for her and 6 back is a day a day gone out of a 7 day week
Very good job!! (y)

seriously, Im not sure if you realize how good an answer that was.
Also, do you see how 1000% better that is for women to get to know you.

For some unknown reason men like to "hide" the facts.
I know you didn't do that on purpose - its simply because you never learned how to develop good communication skills
But women want information.

How did it feel explaining the details??

Back