Looking for my first (Orange County/SoCal)

timidboy015

Male
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hi,

I'm a fit, DDF, intelligent, and well-educated 37-year-old single African male in Orange County, California. I am looking to meet a clean, and kinky woman - single or partnered - for ongoing fun. I’ve been told that I’m sweet, kind, handsome and sensual. I'm interested in Asians, Latinas, PAWGs…. and as well as any big booty woman. Hit me up and let’s chat.

TB

Hi,

I'm a fit, DDF, intelligent, and well-educated 37-year-old single African male in Orange County, California. I am looking to meet a clean, and kinky woman - single or partnered - for ongoing fun. I’ve been told that I’m sweet, kind, handsome and sensual. I'm interested in Asians, Latinas, PAWGs…. and as well as any big booty woman. Hit me up and let’s chat.

TB
What part of OC?

Hi,

TB
To bad we don't live in Socal anymore

Hi,

TB
It looks delicious and ready to b e. Sucked, licked, stroked and fondled. Just before it stretches me and gives me a good pounding.
I’am in Mission Viejo ready to be submissive to your cock.

Back