Looking for male at Dubai pls

Hello... I'm out at work far from home... My wife so hot need to enjoy little bit with charming guy located at Dubai.. Pls pm asap... We are serious!.

Preferred residence at Dubai near to Qusais Dubai or near possible.. We are Arab 100%
Hi there am a black bull, and happy to please your wife am 28 old and my dick is 8 inch if you interested hit me up.

Hello... I'm out at work far from home... My wife so hot need to enjoy little bit with charming guy located at Dubai.. Pls pm asap... We are serious!.

Preferred residence at Dubai near to Qusais Dubai or near possible.. We are Arab 100%
Can you post a picture of the wife?

I Will be in dubai soob after corona around june/july pm me

I see bro,

Im new this is this ******* real bro, or is all set up to make money,?
You have to be careful because a lot of times it’s a male pretending to be a couple or female looking to collect pics or vids from blk guys then the person disappears.
Beware if profile is not verified or have profile pics and check the date the person last login or recent activity.
If the thread is more than week old and not respond from the original person then it’s probably fake

Back