looking for humiliation

We must know more about you. Send your pics, write 10-15 sentences about you and your life. Without that information it will be hard to humiliate you, because it wont be anything personal.

i am a pretty girl but dont have experience because i sayed no to every man that wanted to talk to me , but i am horney all the time , and i play in the bedroom when i wanna have orgasm i watch bbc and feet the power of it , i love to be a dog for my daddy i love to be a gold digger i love to hear how much bitch i am i love to hear bad words
i look almost like her
and thank you all #bbc
Screenshot_2023-06-07-17-24-53-207_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg

Do you like to be told you are a bitch and be to reprimanded and teach you a lesson get on your knees and show me a picture on your knees spreading your pussy for daddy
i am a pretty girl but dont have experience because i sayed no to every man that wanted to talk to me , but i am horney all the time , and i play in the bedroom when i wanna have orgasm i watch bbc and feet the power of it , i love to be a dog for my daddy i love to be a gold digger i love to hear how much bitch i am i love to hear bad words
i look almost like her
and thank you all #bbc
View attachment 6166433

i will do it , but cant send pic iam from respected family, what is the name of this postion
When your daddy tells you to do some thing you better do it I mean business get on your knees go doggy style for your daddy take a picture spend that pussy show your daddy don’t be a bitch. You don’t talk back show daddy what he wants.

i look almost like her
and thank you all #bbc
View attachment 6166433

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpeg
    IMG_0551.jpeg
    437.7 KB · Views: 48
cuckoldssss
fuck that made me so horney , i feel very hot right now , i wish a can but not no pleas , dont take it personal you are my daddy , i am sorry

i am now in front of the mirror on my back stretching in missionary position and closing my legs and open them , ahhh , in your birthday i must give you my pussy daddy

i look almost like her
and thank you all #bbc
View attachment 6166433
You need to be verified before you start playing your fake GAMES ❓

Attachments

• heres-my-naked-selfie-f09fa497_001-scaled~2.jpeg
    heres-my-naked-selfie-f09fa497_001-scaled~2.jpeg
    334.4 KB · Views: 34
  • can-i-send-you-nude-selfies-like-this-when-im-horny_001-scaled~2.jpeg
    can-i-send-you-nude-selfies-like-this-when-im-horny_001-scaled~2.jpeg
    620.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Sexting3-1~2.jpg