Basic info about me: 31. Six foot one. 220 with a muscular build, and regular gym goer in normal times. Well hung, packing both length and girth. Disease free, and play with protection. ******* free, light to moderate drinker, and tend to mesh well with those that are the same.

Open minded, non judgmental and even tempered. Am a respectful gentleman in public, with a creative, playfully freaky side in the bedroom you wouldn't expect if you knew me in everyday life. Or, maybe you would. It's always the quiet ones after all LOL.

Threesomes are my main kink/interest, but I'm still very down for one on one fun with her. Just depends on the chemistry and mutual interests. Love to explore so if you (two) have a fantasy in mind, shoot it my way as we're chatting. Worst answer will be a polite "no". Best answer will be a fun adventure for us.

I'm selective about who I meet and play with, so I've met very few people off here. I'm looking for disease free. Preferably close to my age, though I'm a bit flexible with this. I'm looking ideally in San Diego or Orange County, though I might be up for a trip to LA/Riverside if we're a very good fit. Please be in decent shape, on the chill side and most importantly REAL. I'm not posting this to chat, fantasize, or plan for your trip here during Christmas or sometime next year.

P.S.

I have no problem sending naughty pics as we're chatting. But if that's the first thing you ask for when you message without telling me anything about you, or if you insist on me sending one without sending a similar, or any pic yourself, I'll save us both time now and let you know my answer. Which is "no".

Attachments

• 20190904_144247.jpg
    20190904_144247.jpg
    864.2 KB · Views: 37
Basic info about me: 31. Six foot one. 220 with a muscular build, and regular gym goer in normal times. Well hung, packing both length and girth. Disease free, and play with protection. ******* free, light to moderate drinker, and tend to mesh well with those that are the same.

Open minded, non judgmental and even tempered. Am a respectful gentleman in public, with a creative, playfully freaky side in the bedroom you wouldn't expect if you knew me in everyday life. Or, maybe you would. It's always the quiet ones after all LOL.

Threesomes are my main kink/interest, but I'm still very down for one on one fun with her. Just depends on the chemistry and mutual interests. Love to explore so if you (two) have a fantasy in mind, shoot it my way as we're chatting. Worst answer will be a polite "no". Best answer will be a fun adventure for us.

I'm selective about who I meet and play with, so I've met very few people off here. I'm looking for disease free. Preferably close to my age, though I'm a bit flexible with this. I'm looking ideally in San Diego or Orange County, though I might be up for a trip to LA/Riverside if we're a very good fit. Please be in decent shape, on the chill side and most importantly REAL. I'm not posting this to chat, fantasize, or plan for your trip here during Christmas or sometime next year.

P.S.

I have no problem sending naughty pics as we're chatting. But if that's the first thing you ask for when you message without telling me anything about you, or if you insist on me sending one without sending a similar, or any pic yourself, I'll save us both time now and let you know my answer. Which is "no".
We are in south Orange County .

Back