Looking for first time being with other men

Haven't been with anyone other than my husband in 6 years. I've never been with a black man or had a huge cock. I want to find a strong good looking black man or men with a nice size cock. I want someone to share me with my husband and or just looking to be fucked. My fantasy is for 2 or 3 black men to treat me like a slut and do anything they want to me. My husband is fine with watching, joining in or not even being there as long as it's on video.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is the husband posing as the wife.

Haven't been with anyone other than my husband in 6 years. I've never been with a black man or had a huge cock. I want to find a strong good looking black man or men with a nice size cock. I want someone to share me with my husband and or just looking to be fucked. My fantasy is for 2 or 3 black men to treat me like a slut and do anything they want to me. My husband is fine with watching, joining in or not even being there as long as it's on video.
Thats so hottt

Good luck. Since you want your husband there, you should create a joint post - with a proof pic that your husband is on board. that way, you can avoid the guys who are trying to just split you up.

Back