Looking for Detailed cuck or Bull I have kik

I'm a busty big bubble butt younger girl who is unsatisfied in bed and loves a good cheating roleplay. Please only send me paragraphs or paragraphs that will grab my attention. Looking for both Cucks and black Bulls who can type more then "hey nice ass, wanna RP?". I have many pics and will send them to those who seem like a good fit for either position. I have many more photos and will share them on Kik, inbox me for my username if you just wanna chat. I love roleplaying and have several roles if you are interested, but would love to hear some roleplaying scenarios! PLEASE send me a roleplay scenario from both bulls and cucks of cheating roles. I HAVE KIK and facebook
You have an absolutely perfect ass

I'm a busty big bubble butt younger girl who is unsatisfied in bed and loves a good cheating roleplay. Please only send me paragraphs or paragraphs that will grab my attention. Looking for both Cucks and black Bulls who can type more then "hey nice ass, wanna RP?". I have many pics and will send them to those who seem like a good fit for either position. I have many more photos and will share them on Kik, inbox me for my username if you just wanna chat. I love roleplaying and have several roles if you are interested, but would love to hear some roleplaying scenarios! PLEASE send me a roleplay scenario from both bulls and cucks of cheating roles. I HAVE KIK and facebook

I can completely go both ways as far as cuck or bull, I am very well spoken and I promise I can satisfy your needs strictly with my vocabulary, 21 year old male that is very versatile. I want to make you cum and I want to do it by nailing your exact fantasy, let me be your sexual fantasy generator. Kik: nothinbutnasty

Hey add me on kik Bbc_jayseth

I want to eat cum from your increadably perfect yoga pants cover and extremely fuckable by bulls only ass , ma'am .

I'm quite interested in you, If you'd like to, contact my kik, it is babyfood101
I hope to hear from you soon

Nice fat ass! Share it one on one long

Back