Looking for cucks and couple for real meetup and virtual experience also.

Hello , I am 20 from India. I am eagerly looking for cucks , couples , hotwives and single women for meet up and virtual fun. Being gentle, respecting boundaries , creative, etc are some of my good traits. Hit me up if you are interested.
(I have already chat with several cucks and couples and bulls so I have decent knowledge about cuckold lifestyle, maybe I can give you some tips too.)

Hi, I'm a wannabe cuckold, I'm stuck because I don't know how to get my wife interested. I have tried everything I can think of but I can't get my wife to want to have sex with others.
If you feel like chatting, if you can give me advice, or whatever you want, write me a private message.

Hello , I am 20 from India. I am eagerly looking for cucks , couples , hotwives and single women for meet up and virtual fun. Being gentle, respecting boundaries , creative, etc are some of my good traits. Hit me up if you are interested.
(I have already chat with several cucks and couples and bulls so I have decent knowledge about cuckold lifestyle, maybe I can give you some tips too.)
Hi cuckold couple here for 4 years

Back