20M(Indian) looking to enter this lifestyle as BULL (Only Virtual for now )

Hello , guys I am 20 m clg student but very curious about this lifestyle ever since came to know about it. I really find it very fascinating. I would love to pleasure a woman in front of her husband or bf. And I really love milfs they are just amazing its my dream to fuck a milf .
I really wanna take it in a slow pace so if any couple here is looking for a virtual bull I will be happy to serve them. I like to do long rolplays , tribs , much more fun things.
I think that women of every age are beautiful (obviously I am talking about 18+ ) and I love them all equally but my special preference is between 25 to 40 they are just gorgeous.
If any experienced bull or couple would like to guide me or give some tips , I will be thankful.
(Sorry for bad english)

Hello , guys I am 20 m clg student but very curious about this lifestyle ever since came to know about it. I really find it very fascinating. I would love to pleasure a woman in front of her husband or bf. And I really love milfs they are just amazing its my dream to fuck a milf .
I really wanna take it in a slow pace so if any couple here is looking for a virtual bull I will be happy to serve them. I like to do long rolplays , tribs , much more fun things.
I think that women of every age are beautiful (obviously I am talking about 18+ ) and I love them all equally but my special preference is between 25 to 40 they are just gorgeous.
If any experienced bull or couple would like to guide me or give some tips , I will be thankful.
(Sorry for bad english)
You sometimes get good fucks from the cougars

Back