Looking for cop's wife cuckold stories

Looking for stories where a white cop is cuckolded by a bbc. If the cop joins in as a bottom it's even better. Thanks in advance
I have a cop cuckold story. Sadly, it's not IR.
I was a cop. My friends were cops. We chased pussy constantly. My best cop friend was fucking another cop's, that we worked the same shift with, wife. I wasn't fucking her, but he (the guy fucking her) was taking her to another friend and his partner's business ( a furniture store), and all three were fucking her. My friend also fucked my wife (with my permission), and I'm thinking her shared her on the down low from me. I wouldn't have cared.

I have a cop cuckold story. Sadly, it's not IR.
I was a cop. My friends were cops. We chased pussy constantly. My best cop friend was fucking another cop's, that we worked the same shift with, wife. I wasn't fucking her, but he (the guy fucking her) was taking her to another friend and his partner's business ( a furniture store), and all three were fucking her. My friend also fucked my wife (with my permission), and I'm thinking her shared her on the down low from me. I wouldn't have cared.
I think you can attest to the fact that cops wives are some of the biggest slits around. Probably only topped by firefighter wives. I've been an LEO for 20 years and I've fucked tons of my fellow officers wives, with and without them knowing. And until recently I hadn't known my wife had been getting slammed.

I think you can attest to the fact that cops wives are some of the biggest slits around. Probably only topped by firefighter wives. I've been an LEO for 20 years and I've fucked tons of my fellow officers wives, with and without them knowing. And until recently I hadn't known my wife had been getting slammed.

And all of the above is hotter than hell, isn't it! I tried to get my (then) wife to swing and/or cuckold me out in the open, but she had to sneak around, other than a couple of times, to really enjoy it. I really hope that my friend shared my wife, like he shared our other co-worker's wife!

that's pretty hot, how many of your cop friends has your sexy wife fucked?

Seems like an increase in stress in professional positions leads to an increase in freakiness.

Back