Looking for CA Central Valley BBC/BF

monica4bbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Hot Asian Queen of Spades ♠️ that would love to find a local BBC to see on the regular for dates and sex. Looks like there are amazing black men on here, but they all live in SoCal or the Bay Area.

We live in Fresno and so far we haven’t been able to find quality black men that understand the lifestyle dynamic. It’s been a little frustrating and lame.

My ideal man would be tall & athletic with a fun personality & understands the bbc/hotwife lifestyle dynamic. Also please be hung.

DM is if you live within the Central Valley or possibly travel through Fresno.

Monica & J

Attachments

• 85A30634-D0A5-42D4-8664-2CF316E4B339.jpeg
    85A30634-D0A5-42D4-8664-2CF316E4B339.jpeg
    937.3 KB · Views: 540
  • 2CD95011-52AB-478C-835B-F2B98E1856EA.jpeg
    2CD95011-52AB-478C-835B-F2B98E1856EA.jpeg
    754.4 KB · Views: 581
Hot Asian Queen of Spades ♠ that would love to find a local BBC to see on the regular for dates and sex. Looks like there are amazing black men on here, but they all live in SoCal or the Bay Area.

We live in Fresno and so far we haven’t been able to find quality black men that understand the lifestyle dynamic. It’s been a little frustrating and lame.

My ideal man would be tall & athletic with a fun personality & understands the bbc/hotwife lifestyle dynamic. Also please be hung.

Monica & J
Ive been pmming you hit me back

Hot Asian Queen of Spades ♠ that would love to find a local BBC to see on the regular for dates and sex. Looks like there are amazing black men on here, but they all live in SoCal or the Bay Area.

Monica & J
I don't mind traveling a few hours

Monica & J
sounds like us and what we want...SLO area

Monica & J
Fucking amazing

Monica & J
I am intrested in Fresno

Monica & J
Search for bbc in Fresno as well!

Attachments

• 3B75809B-AF12-424D-80AC-D6B525BED154.jpeg
    3B75809B-AF12-424D-80AC-D6B525BED154.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 222
Looking for an experience with a fine ass queen looking to teach me wanting to learn what this lifestyle all about?

im single 35 athletic 6 ft tall 210 lbs very curious. seeing tattoos and charms by these beautiful women makes me think this isnt real is it????

willing to travel

From cali

Back